Bianchi (Nalini) clothing

crescent
crescent Posts: 1,201
edited May 2014 in Road buying advice
I'm about to buy a pair of Bianchi branded shorts from ProBike Kit. I've used PBK before but I've never bought any Bianchi clothing before. I know that Castelli and Italian clothing in general tends to be quite neat, to say the least. Anyone any experience of Bianchi clothing and found they had to go up a size or two? Would appreciate any thoughts before I go ahead and order. Cheers.
Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"

Comments

• whosthedaddy
    whosthedaddy Posts: 136
    I have 42" chest and generally have to buy xxl in cycling shirts for a comfortable fit.
    I have a Bianchi long sleeved yellow jersey ( purchased from PBK) and still available.
    Went for XL in this and it fits ok.
    Generally I would think that you have to go +1 size and maybe +2 to be on safe side.
    Order 2 sizes and send back the one that doesnt fit.
  • crescent
    crescent Posts: 1,201
    Thanks for the reply. I've opted to play safe and just order L and XL and I'll just send one of them back. The shorts are made by Nalini so I'm guessing they will be 'snug' to say the least.
    Bianchi ImpulsoBMC Teammachine SLR02 01Trek Domane AL3“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race. “ ~H.G. Wells Edit - "Unless it's a BMX"