hybrid tyres

johnpercival80
johnpercival80 Posts: 46
edited May 2014 in Road buying advice
hey guys, my tyres are coming to the end of there life, and i need to replace, I'm after ideas of decent tyres really, I've been looking and reading reviews, the continental gatorskin was one idea, or should i buy another set of whats on as I've never had any problems (Vittoria Randonneur) i do is road riding around 50 miles a week at the moment, proper noob question here as well lol, i take it the 700x32c is the tyre size, and 28 x1 1/4 x 1.3/4 is the inner tube size,

cheers guys

Comments

• dj58
    dj58 Posts: 2,223
    Yes correct, 700 is the diameter, 32c the width of the tyre, the other figures you quoted are the tube. You might get a better response if you post in the Commuting General forum. There is nothing wrong with the Vittoria Randonneur tyres you have, I have seen them highly recommended on BR.
  • hey thanks for the reply, wasn't too sure where to post as the commute is only a small part of my milage the rest is free time on the road, thinking about it last night with me not having problems with them this time i may as well get the same ones again :)
  • dj58
    dj58 Posts: 2,223
    Hi John, is this the one you have? http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/sp/road-t ... itttyrf900
  • yeah they look like the ones that i currently have on the bike now, they have been good to be honest not had a puncture in them :)