Full forum App on iPhone&Android?

amycollins
amycollins Posts: 68
I think a full forum application on phones would be amazing, in order to check PM on here on my phone i have to go on the full site on my phone browser and log in everytime, causes some annoyance. what do you think?
It never gets easier, You just go faster!

Comments

• mrkev83
    mrkev83 Posts: 184
    Think this idea gets rejected along with tapatalk every time It's asked. Don't know why as it'd be a good idea
    http://www.strava.com/athletes/mrkev83

Built for comfort... Not for speed
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,833
    MrKev83 wrote:
    Think this idea gets rejected along with tapatalk every time It's asked. Don't know why as it'd be a good idea

It will not be acceptable because the advertising revenues are not enough on a Tapatalk type solution. Probably fair enough given that Bike Radar is a free site although it would be nice to have an option to pay an annual fee and have a aTapatalk type solution and upress the intrusive adverts.
  • moffatt666
    moffatt666 Posts: 30
    Navrig2 wrote:
    MrKev83 wrote:

It will not be acceptable because the advertising revenues are not enough on a Tapatalk type solution. Probably fair enough given that Bike Radar is a free site although it would be nice to have an option to pay an annual fee and have a aTapatalk type solution and upress the intrusive adverts.

That's a good point, but the forum in and of itself is essentially an advertising front for Future. I don't use AdBlock or similar, but I'd be willing to wager a good proportion of members here do.

To expand on your idea, how about tacking-on a tapatalk option for those with subscriptions/who buy magazines?