Beard testing

Comments

• slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    Crap! Thats my excuse gone for why I'm turd on the bike.
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Beard with shaved legs...something very wrong with that.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,538
    So on a 3500km GT that's about one and a half minutes. Not so marginal at that scale, is it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • keef_zip
    keef_zip Posts: 295
    So on a 3500km GT that's about one and a half minutes. Not so marginal at that scale, is it?

It would only be that much if every rider did 3500km of individual time trials in a GT.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Bit like the 2012 TdF then :D
  • tuneskyline
    tuneskyline Posts: 370
    I think some uneducated people on this site have not taken into account the fly power to ratio advantage.
    If you get 2 or 3 big fly's stuck in your hairy face and they are trying to escape from your hairy face then you would gain at least 300 watts of power from their flapping wings. 6 fly's or a small humming bird and victory is assured.
    This is a FACT.
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    all that wing flapping would be a big help on a climb :-)
  • woody1545
    woody1545 Posts: 322
    I find this:
    I think some uneducated people on this site have not taken into account the fly power to ratio advantage.
    If you get 2 or 3 big fly's stuck in your hairy face and they are trying to escape from your hairy face then you would gain at least 300 watts of power from their flapping wings. 6 fly's or a small humming bird and victory is assured.
    This is a FACT.

and this
    RonB wrote:
    Bit like the 2012 TdF then :D

:lol: