Finally Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! It's been a long week. Looking forward to the week off, and camping. I'm hoping it will be relaxing, however, having 12 kids in tow probably will be anything but!

Better get to it, I've had a shoot nights sleep and am knackered.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

9-5 today, no weekend working either so lots of time for bikes hopefully. In the meantime, onwards to boredom!!

TTFN
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,025
    Camping... 12 kids... nah...

However, take bamboo kebab skewers and shed loads of marshmallows for toasting over the camp fire.

Ride planned for saturday morning, then some house crap. Christening on sunday then once the god squad have finished bleating it's onwards to beer!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Morning Gits,

Now have free time due postponing the Cwmcarn trip, so am sorting out a few jobs before a leisurely drive this afternoon to see the parentals up North. Folks have got a Morrisons 'hungry bastard' size portion of spare ribs waiting for me this evening and plenty of grog :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    You're taking 12 kids camping and your location says 'behind you' :shock:
    TFI Friday! It's been a long week. Looking forward to the week off, and camping. I'm hoping it will be relaxing, however, having 12 kids in tow probably will be anything but!

Afternoon 'tards.

Only a few hours of work meh left then the start of a long weekend.

Much caffeine will be consumed to get me through the next 3 hours :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • thekickingmule
    arran77 wrote:
    You're taking 12 kids camping and your location says 'behind you' :shock:
    Yep
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Tkm - been camping with 27 kids for the last couple of night - looking forward to the pub later
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Yo had my operation, you can now call me iron man. Really saw, but got loads of strong painkillers so every cloud and what not. Now Its just a countdown of 6-8 weeks hopefully.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon ghey lords!

Too many people camping with kids on here! Don't you know being a crudder comes with a self imposed restraining order!

Been working on a repair for a red arrow all week, don't think it's going to make this display season!

Other than that it's going to be a boozy long weekend!

Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    Tkm - been camping with 27 kids for the last couple of night - looking forward to the pub later
    I'm determined to sneak off to the pub when they've gone to bed. It's ok to leave them alone isn't it once their asleep? It's not like they're watched all night when they're at home :?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Just back from an 8 hour round trip to Middlesex, damn that bank holiday traffic sucked!!!

Interview went well though and it looks like I have to go back for a technical assessment next week :)
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    It's ok to leave them alone isn't it once their asleep? It's not like they're watched all night when they're at home :?
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    'noon all.

Just 30 mins of a week from hell left.

Then..............

Camping with (only) 2 kids
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    It's ok to leave them alone isn't it once their asleep? It's not like they're watched all night when they're at home :?

What could possibly go wrong :wink:

2u72ka1.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    arran77 wrote:

2u72ka1.jpg

Oi - keep the f**k out of my freezer!

Evenin' thieves, thieves and liars, murderers, hypocrites and b*****ds. And TKM.

Long days are paying off - got an unexpected bonus paid from work. F****n' awesome! Spent the day working like a slave, and spent a chunk of bonus on some wheels for the vaguely bi CX build when I got home.

Now chillin' with tea and chocolate and the expectation of a three-day weekend. Suh-weet.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    The new bike turned up at work - on the only day off I've had in a few weeks :roll: So dropped by and picked it up. Will have to play meccano and put it together soon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Is it bad form to build the bike up whilst at your 'rents?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    arran77 wrote:

2u72ka1.jpg

World champion at hide and seek
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Is it bad form to build the bike up whilst at your 'rents?
    They wouldn't mind but I've not brought any tools with me (doh).