What day is it?

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,318
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
It's my first day in the office this week so I'm a bit confused. I came on here hoping there would be a thread confirming what day of the week it is but can't find anything. Is it Monday?
I'm off to the CC to find out, I'm sure they can tell me.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    It's Wednesday but none of the other feckers started a thread today even when I chastised Matthew h for being here early and not doing it :roll:

We'll take this as the humpday thread then shall we :wink:

Today I'm not in work but on daddy daycare duty so I probably won't be on here so much :lol:

Anyway onwards with the duties of a domestic god :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Today i am mostly arguing with the Dutch. My colleague is fuming because someone stole all the bananas out of his bunch leaving the skins on his desk.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • veronese68
    Taking somebody else's property is clearly theft. Stealing food is unforgiveable, should be a hanging offence.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Taking somebody else's property is clearly theft. Stealing food is unforgiveable, should be a hanging offence.

Whilst i would normally agree with you, the culprit is one of the office pranksters, it will doubtless be followed up by a gushing apology and reimbursement.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    i almost started a wednesday thread, but went for a ride instead as was so lovely with the sunrise over the volcanoes

today's post ride cake was a bit like pain au chocolat, but with more chocolate and a hint of syrupy glaze, a couple of the local lovelies were sitting outside the cake shop, one of whom's couple of lovelies were almost outside as well, great days
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • arran77
    sungod wrote:
    i almost started a wednesday thread, but went for a ride instead as was so lovely with the sunrise over the volcanoes

today's post ride cake was a bit like pain au chocolat, but with more chocolate and a hint of syrupy glaze, a couple of the local lovelies were sitting outside the cake shop, one of whom's couple of lovelies were almost outside as well, great days

You're getting as bad as T47 constantly mentioning the lovely weather where you are :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    arran77 wrote:
    Today I'm not in work but on daddy daycare duty so I probably won't be on here so much :lol:

Next you'll be telling us you wear sandals and drive a Volvo :wink:

Afternoon Gimps and Gimboids,

The corporate hamster wheel is turning a bit slower today as the directors are off somewhere far away sunny to debate very improtant things apparently. I'll be fettling the Bruiser tonight for its last outing before I sell it to Pinno who will promptly kill himself on it :wink: I'm off to Wales on Friday for another round of van-assisted, gravity-fuelled tomfoolery. I may even send a you all postcard :) Just hope my mates twisted ankle sorts itself in time as I need some back up for when I stack it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Today is Italian Army day:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/attach ... pg.163156/

(Can anyone turn that link into a piccie?)
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    sungod wrote:

You're getting as bad as T47 constantly mentioning the lovely weather where you are :P

Weather here is as windy as fcuck, and a shower of wet stuff this morning, it's like the beginning of the end :roll:

Nice and sunny now though it won't last, due to rain again in october :D

Ok Arran?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    sungod wrote:

Weather here is as windy as fcuck, and a shower of wet stuff this morning, it's like the beginning of the end :roll:

Nice and sunny now though it won't last, due to rain again in october :D

Ok Arran?

Much better thanks :mrgreen:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Next you'll be telling us you wear sandals and drive a Volvo :wink:

Afternoon Gimps and Gimboids,

The corporate hamster wheel is turning a bit slower today as the directors are off somewhere far away sunny to debate very improtant things apparently. I'll be fettling the Bruiser tonight for its last outing before I sell it to Pinno who will promptly kill himself on it :wink: I'm off to Wales on Friday for another round of van-assisted, gravity-fuelled tomfoolery. I may even send a you all postcard :) Just hope my mates twisted ankle sorts itself in time as I need some back up for when I stack it...

No sandals or Volvo here :P

BTW when you sell Piña the Bruiser could you fettle with the brakes a little first please :wink:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    uniform-03_10_11-500-add-4-jpg.163156
    Like this?
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Like this?

Disappointing, not as good as the Ukranian army.....

s245s4.jpg

Or this :wink:

2mpc4tt.jpg

seanoconn
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    simonhead wrote:
    Today i am mostly arguing with the Dutch. My colleague is fuming because someone stole all the bananas out of his bunch leaving the skins on his desk.

My favourite banana trick is to take a fine needle and use it to slice the banana inside the skin. Much hilarity when the victim peels his pre-sliced banana :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    edited May 2014
    arran77 wrote:
    No sandals or Volvo here :P

BTW when you sell Piña the Bruiser could you fettle with the brakes a little first please :wink:
    He wouldn't notice if I took the discs brakes off and jerry rigged some V-brakes instead would he. They'd be fantastic for stopping quickly on a wet muddy downhill track :twisted: Infact, I'll let him have a special discount.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    He'd prefer it that way. Roadies think disc brakes are evil and will kill you to death.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    simonhead wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Whilst i would normally agree with you, the culprit is one of the office pranksters, it will doubtless be followed up by a gushing apology and reimbursement.

No no no no noooo! Work based theft - a serious crime....

http://www.27bslash6.com/f26a.html
    Faster than a tent.......
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Always enjoy reading David Thorne.
    A favourite is the Gym Membership, which I can't find on his page but someone has kindly posted elsewhere.

http://www.samesame.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8864
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Like this?

Disappointing, not as good as the Ukranian army.....

s245s4.jpg

Or this :wink:

2mpc4tt.jpg

Good call, but I provide a counter attack........................

http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/attach ... eg.163388/
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    I'd pay good money to watch these two fight :lol:

Fib6d0.jpeg

2mpc4tt.jpg

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    arran77 wrote:
    I'd pay good money to watch these two fight :lol:

Fib6d0.jpeg

2mpc4tt.jpg
    My money is on the top one.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    I know which two I prefer, a fine pair of bazookas.