Cannondale Supersix 2013

Skinner2k3
Skinner2k3 Posts: 310
edited May 2014 in Your road bikes
The recent nice weather has meant I have used and therefore cleaned my best bike. Thought I would grab a couple of pics for on here while it was clean.

Spec wise its poverty spec 2013 Apex but I bought it for the frame and am upgrading as I go along.

Dale4_zpsfc83f0ed.jpg
Dale1_zps3fd67872.jpg
Dale3_zps73b61786.jpg
Dale2_zpsf4dd953e.jpg

Main upgrade so far are the ProLite Bracciano 50T wheels.

Comments

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Black and white tastic mate - that's Euro cool.

Maybe a black saddle and hoods but I don't know - it kinda looks funky as it is. I presume you go for black and white kit as well?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Skinner2k3
    Cheers :)

Black hoods may well be on the to do list. For a start the white ones get too grubby!

My kit rarely matches the bike.
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    I personally like it with white hoods, wheels are cool too
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group
  • n3crophile
    n3crophile Posts: 52
    Hubba hubba! Zebra effect, very cool!
  • Would love to see a video of the bike in motion, with those wheels/logos - probably looks like it's moving up and down like a sine wave :lol:

Stunning bike btw....
    All the gear, but no idea...
  • Joeblack
    Joeblack Posts: 829
    I like the contrasting hoods and bar tape it's different and goes with the bike, I love my supersix they are great bikes, that stem needs dropping and then cutting though!!

Great bike though well done
    One plays football, tennis or golf, one does not play at cycling
  • Skinner2k3
    The wheels are recognisable when spinning, a team in the womens tour of Britain were using them and you could spot them a mile off.

I am working on the stem, down to 10mm of spacer (started with 20!). About to drop another 5mm, will need to get the saw out then.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    Nice. The matt frames are 8)

If you're removing spacers, take off the 30mm cone spacer, there's a much cleaner chap hidden away underneath.

photo_copy.jpg
    tick - tick - tick
  • Skinner2k3
    Thanks, I like the matte finish. Does scuff easily though.

I didn't know that about the cone spacer. I assumed to achieve more of a drop required a new headset. Thanks for the info.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    Yes the hidden cap is a nice surprise. I know what you mean about the matte paint, oil and brake dust on the white is a real pain to rub off.
    tick - tick - tick
  • Skinner2k3
    Just removed the cone spacer.....I like!

Going to loose the cone and use the large spacer as you have for now. Did go for a quick ride with zero spacers, but don't think my back is ready for that, looks cool though :D