Martedi matina (Tuesday)

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,300
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Buon giorno.
Morning fellow fetishists,
Trust all is well. About to have some breakfast then off on customer visit before getting a plane home.
Much coffee will be drunk.
Avanti

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning Wasters,

Currently on the train into the Big Smoke. Got a meeting with our bankers over in Canary Wharf this afternoon so free lunch is on the cards. Boss is away in Africa so I predict slightly less grief than usual. Hoping it stays warm so I can enjoy 'Tit Tuesday' while I'm out and about 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh

Good sleep spoilt by a stupid kids airplane making take off and landing noises as they had left it out in the garden. Impressively no off switch so had to get a screwdriver to remove the batteries, in the rain, in my pants at 4am

Bright side, today is my Friday as off on a school residential with the eldest rug rat
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Salve, ragazzi.

Morning has gone well - bambini were perfect, n1 child's teachers assistant who has a slight crush on me was looking ridiculously hot so we exchanged smiles and a little flirtation, just off for a run then, as per other post, a short ride.

The day is looking good.

Ciao for now
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

Today will mainly involve seeing if I get my car back from the garage after they failed to return it yesterday :roll:

Other than that there will be the usual loafing and caffeine :D
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Another mexican standoff over milk (again), nice ride in this morning though.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Red wine induced fuzz. Meh...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    Salve, ragazzi.

Morning has gone well - bambini were perfect, n1 child's teachers assistant who has a slight crush on me was looking ridiculously hot so we exchanged smiles and a little flirtation, just off for a run then, as per other post, a short ride.

The day is looking good.

Ciao for now

Oooh - just started drizzling. Ride now amended to short weights workout and caffe doppio con biscotti.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Salve, ragazzi.

The day is looking good.

Ciao for now

Not again? :roll:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Salve, ragazzi.

The day is looking good.

Ciao for now

Not again? :roll:

This won't end well :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Salve, ragazzi.

The day is looking good.

Ciao for now
    Be very careful, just don't start making excuses to hug and kiss her, for example, your child spurns a hug from said hot teacher "Ok, I'll have a hug if you don't want to son."
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Matthewfalle
    Hmmmm - good point. Play hard to get? Or shall I just feign autism or something and ask her for "private lessons", if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink?

She did stroke my arm the other day but I'm not sure whether it was out of affection/lust or trying to push me out of the building.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • seanoconn
    Mattina compagni di pervertiti.

A busy afternoon of skiving beckons, then home for dinner and bedtime at 8 :D
  • seanoconn
    Hmmmm - good point. Play hard to get? Or shall I just feign autism or something and ask her for "private lessons", if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink?

She did stroke my arm the other day but I'm not sure whether it was out of affection/lust or trying to push me out of the building.
    Sounds like affection to me, it's a slippery slope. Lay on the charm, return the odd stroke but try not to be too pervy. Just don't come crying to me when it all ends in tears :lol:
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    just in case you were worried, the volcanoes did not spluff lava all over me yesterday, nor today, when i rode up and down them on my shiny bike, on the lovely smooth roads

now, having had my cafe solo and cake, which was a palmier today, my sunbed by the pool beckons

:)
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Sounds like affection to me, it's a slippery slope. Lay on the charm, return the odd stroke but try not to be too pervy. Just don't come crying to me when it all ends in tears :lol:

OG6R40.jpg

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    sungod wrote:
    just in case you were worried, the volcanoes did not spluff lava all over me yesterday, nor today, when i rode up and down them on my shiny bike, on the lovely smooth roads

now, having had my cafe solo and cake, which was a palmier today, my sunbed by the pool beckons

:)
    At least tell us there's an eruption imminent!!? Would the lava flow reach the pool and sunbed? If not, are there any hotels nearer the volcano?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,532
    no sign of imminent eruption, although in honour of the temperature, i earlier declared scorchio and had a dip, very nice

btw it's a villa, that way don't have to share the pool and jacuzzi :)

plenty of time to ponder which cake i shall have tomorrow, the apple ones look really nice
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490

Read the thread on maintenance payments in Cake Stop and use the calculator - you'll probably discover she isn't as hot as you originally thought!
  • Matthewfalle
    But she has more than a tad of the Dylan Ryders about her ......

And I'm doing the school walk with her on Friday. Knowing me I'll end up tripping over stuff and landing in dog shyyyt.

On a serious note - massive flirtation and the occasional arm stroke yes, but I've got far too easy a life to risk jeffing it all up for the wonderful, delightful, kind gentle sweet teaching assistant. She's like a primary school non Scottish Nina from Nina and the Neurons.

What could possibly go wrong?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

OG6R40.jpg

Fantastic post - chapeau!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Take arran's advice - after all, life is short and your only crime would be getting caught :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]