Sunday Funday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning lady boys.

Taking the littlies to Sunday School in a bit followed by loafing in the sun and a family lunch 8)

That is all :D
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Nice ! I'm off down the river with my little one to feed the ducks,then were off to Costa for some cake :D

After that I'm out on the bike !!

I'd call that a Sunday win day !!!! :)
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Mongs,

A day of probably not a lot apart from some bike fettling and dad's taxi jobs. A bit of sunshine may be enjoyed but an hour is about all I can do before I start to turn pink...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Up at 6 to sunshine, blue skies and no wind, 3 hours in the glorious beautiful sunshine on the good bike, successful bit of maintenance on N2 bike that I've been meaning to do for months, sproglets playing nicely, I'm off for a coffee in the sum before heading down the beach en famille.

Big life decisions made following comms with mate on bike ride this morning so well looking forward to having those in place - should be brilliant all round.

Flippin' glorious.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Spent most of the day revising for my exams. This weather's going to last until the day of my last exam, then that'll be our summer over with.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgmgiHqnKCq4pAKc7BLpCJa1zD7LVXTanrZsbP54bYlTysXm-PparRnwD5
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Great ride this morning followed by a family day out and then the pub, all in all a good day