The West Lothian question

florerider
florerider Posts: 1,112
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
In view of the impending independence or further devolution of power to Scotland I think we, as responsible BBers need to debate the West Lothian question.

So, is West Lothian far enough away from Stranraer, and if not what can be done about it?

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'd be lobbying for Stranraer and all its residents to be kept isolated from the rest of Scotland.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    Hang on a cotton picking moment :!: Does this mean that Stranraer could become a principality :shock:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Hang on a cotton picking moment :!: Does this mean that Stranraer could become a principality :shock:
    If it's a Principality, that would mean Pinno would be it's Prince. I think that Stranraer is perfectly suited to being a Country :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Make it an exclave of France. Sorted
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,555
    i think someone tried that a while ago, didn't end well by all accounts
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Blacktemplar
    Blacktemplar Posts: 713
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    If it's a Principality, that would mean Pinno would be it's Prince. I think that Stranraer is perfectly suited to being a Country :wink:
    Pinarello Prince of Stranraer? Not sure if that has the same ring to it as Prince of Spain.....
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinarello Prince of Stranraer? Not sure if that has the same ring to it as Prince of Spain.....
    Not sure you quite got my drift on that one :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Blacktemplar
    Blacktemplar Posts: 713
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not sure you quite got my drift on that one :wink:
    I beg to disagree - just my oblique sense of humour..... :wink:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain