Sunny Saturday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Yet again the sun is shinning :D

Youngest is off at his swimming lesson so I'm at home about to help my daughter with schoolwork.

Later I'm off to get gait analysis done to see if it sorts my legs out.

Tonight will involve curry and a film :P
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,889
    It's Saturday, it's sunny, what's not to like?

Today is family stuff followed by pub stuff later - perfect
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Finally getting out on the bikes with my boy :)

Get destroyed by him
    Coffee and cake stop
    Get destroyed by him again!
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,889
    Philly8mt wrote:
    Finally getting out on the bikes with my boy :)

Get destroyed by him
    Coffee and cake stop
    Get destroyed by him again!

Make him pay for the cakes then
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I've been up since 6am feeding junior. Now back in bed with a cup or tea, listening to the birds, with the sun streaming through the open windows.

The down side is that the weather is lovely and I have to head to Heathrow in 2hrs to fly to Minneapolis. :(
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I began to organise my life a litte. I say that I'm off climbing then tomorrow surfing. Basically off the bike for a week. Perhaps I should remove myself from a cycling forum.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,466
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I began to organise my life a litte. I say that I'm off climbing then tomorrow surfing. Basically off the bike for a week. Perhaps I should remove myself from a cycling forum.

BB is anything but a cycling forum.

Come on the Gunners.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,367
    Afternoon all.
    Gunners? Is somebody going to be shot?
    Lovely and sunny so I've been disturbing the peace by drilling big holes in walls and generally making a mess.
    Leaving do for the landlord of our local later, so beer wll be consumed.
    Woohoo!
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    20 to 22 degrees, bright sunshine, put on the mirrored shades and headed for the hills in classic mamil mode :D

Didn't take enough water, that good a day!
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Got some nice tan lines, and nobody tried to run me over! :wink:
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Your lucky, 2 cars tried at the same junction!!! The second narrowly missed causing a major pile up with other traffic.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,747
    Evening Mongs,

A good day has been had here - got roped into helping on a fund raising fair that the wife organises. Managed to stuff my face and get half pissed on pimms and sengrea before doing a couple of hours duty in the darts stall - so ended up practicing my darts for a good hour and a half while ocasionally dodging darts thrown by kids trying to win sugary prizes.

Ended up round the neighbours house watching the Barca - Atletico game (they are Spanish). Much wine was downed and tortilla eaten. Finished off by watching Arsenal claim a trophy for beating a bunch of deadbeats that smell of fish.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]