TFI Friday Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning homos.

TFI Friday indeed, the sun is shining again and early finish at work means the weekend is almost upon us and that means no meh for two days 8)

Right off to work and caffeine :wink:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Long time coming this Friday! Going to try an earlyish dart to get to the pub for 6, and drink some more of their new brew :)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    bom dia macacos trabalho!

Sun shining here too :D

I'm off out in the isetta, driving to the gallery to drop off another mrsT painting, they keep selling them!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Racing last night, zero caffeine intake this morning
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    It's sunny, it's Friday and a fry up is calling. What's not to like? 8)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's sunny, it's Friday and a fry up is calling. What's not to like? 8)

It's rude to eat a breakfast that is still talking :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Porridge consumed, salad for lunch.

Bikini body pressure is so high for us guys at this time of year :(
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I should do something productive today ready for next week when I've got to be back in the hospital. In actual fact I'm going to go a steady bike ride as my knee is still a bit achey from a hockey stick last weekend and I'm going to watch the Giro. Oh and then I'm off for a hockey tournament thing this weekend where no doubt I'll load up on pain killers and destroy my knee again.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Been ill all week (children are walking virus factories :() but finally looking good for the weekend. Can Edinburgh muster a sunny day over the weekend. We might even break 10C :shock: .
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    I feel dirty, just rode a 29er mtb :shock: :shock:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    you rode a 29er? that must have hurt a little. On the plus side I hope Arran enjoyed work, I went for a nice 70 miles in the sun and stopped for lovely bacon sandwich and espresso to break up the glorious tan work.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Absolute **** of a day - only just about to escape from work on the bike. Might get some time this evening for a spot of mickey taking and obnoxiousness :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • AlexMac1973
    Now it's the weekend! Just built a BBQ, nothing like standing in front of hot coals whilst under the influence of alcohol :lol::lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster

• arran77
    sa0u823e wrote:
    you rode a 29er? that must have hurt a little. On the plus side I hope Arran enjoyed work, I went for a nice 70 miles in the sun and stopped for lovely bacon sandwich and espresso to break up the glorious tan work.

Enjoy and work are not words I generally associate with each other :roll: I'm very much a work to live sort of person :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Meh meh meh

Up at the crack of dawn and finally come to a standstill. F*ck work, work is shyte.

BTW

If we carry on this crudder naming the days of the week mallarchy, does that mean that the good posts get squeezed on to the next page and so on and so on? Can we not have the 'Daily Mamil thread' and keep it going on the same thread please gentleman, ladies, ladyboys and inbetweeners?

Ta
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Meh meh meh

Up at the crack of dawn and finally come to a standstill. F*ck work, work is shyte.

BTW

If we carry on this crudder naming the days of the week mallarchy, does that mean that the good posts get squeezed on to the next page and so on and so on? Can we not have the 'Daily Mamil thread' and keep it going on the same thread please gentleman, ladies, ladyboys and inbetweeners?

Ta
    How is Dawn these days?
  • arran77
    The solution would be for you to post more so that your 'good' threads don't get lost :wink:

You can't stop the march of the crudders that easily :P

seanoconn
  • arran77
    nathancom wrote:
    Meh meh meh

BTW

Ta
    How is Dawn these days?

More importantly how is her crack :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    The solution would be for you to post more so that your 'good' threads don't get lost :wink:

It was a polite request and your inability to see sense will make me change tack a little...
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

It was a polite request and your inability to see sense will make me change tack a little...

I like a challenge :mrgreen:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

You wouldn't want to have an 'unfortunate' accident, would you?
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

:roll:

Will it involve a tin can and cooking fat recycling plant?

seanoconn
  • AlexMac1973

In my life that normally refers to an incident that leads to changing the little ones undercrackers :lol: Are you hanging about, to offer your services, on the off chance that arran might shat himself?
    Scott S40 Speedster

• pinno

In my life that normally refers to an incident that leads to changing the little ones undercrackers :lol: Are you hanging about, to offer your services, on the off chance that arran might shat himself?

Plenty of on going experience with that.

If he hasn't had a shyte in his undercracker, then I don't think he fully realises the consequences with messin' wid de boy's.
  • arran77

Plenty of on going experience with that.

If he hasn't had a shyte in his undercracker, then I don't think he fully realises the consequences with messin' wid de boy's.

:shock:

I'll leave messing with boys to you thanks.

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:

What good threads are these - have I missed something? :)

PS: looking forward to the Saturday thread...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Well, now we know what happened to Mikey. What did he do to upset Piña? Start a thread that was betterer than one of his?
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Well, now we know what happened to Mikey. What did he do to upset Piña? Start a thread that was betterer than one of his?
    Looks like we're all viable targets then :P
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:

Mikey didn't talk. Tougher nut to crack than what we thought. Fair play to Mikey. I have no idea what he'll sound like since we fed his nuts to the next door neighbours dog.