It's Friday.... WOOHOO!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I ended up in an impromptu meeting yesterday that lasted nearly 2 hours (meaning I left work an hour late), and it was about each department at work telling others what plans they had for over the summer, so people could point out problems, clashes, ideas etc. Made us all wonder why we didn't do it more often!

Today, few things at work today, it's beginning to get interesting now as the studio builds are taking shape. Tonight I'm briefly off to Bury, but will be back in Da Hudd as I want to go out on my bike tomorrow, as well as do some tidying.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Thank feck it's Friday

Crap day at work expected, followed by a fun times at the pub
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    woo hoo. bacons 8)

got a bit of a cold, but I'm going to antur stiniog sunday so it best feck off before then.

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Very glad it's Friday. Probably be quite busy again but I will be fuelled by fried pigstuffs so all is well with the world.
    Enjoy...
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning pests,

Working in London today through til Monday. Boo.

Ordered new sofas yesterday. Woo.

Rock n roll.

Laters
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Yes its Friday! It was my two best mates birthdays on Wednesday and Thursday, it's another mates birthday tomorrow and she's having a house party!! And its a lovely day, supposed to be all weekend!

Oh yeah I've broken my collarbone and can't go. Sweet, I guess its back to classic car rescue for me