Wiggins Pate conversation

wishitwasallflat
wishitwasallflat Posts: 2,927
edited May 2014 in Pro race
On the Eurosport Tour of Calif highlights show today they were talking about a conversation between Wiggins and Pate that a mike on a bike camera picked up - anyone know if its been posted anywhere? Tried google and YouTube to no avail.

Comments

• mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Which Mike was it? Can you ask him?
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I read this as "Wiggins Pâté" I thought for a terrible moment we had another food related incident on our hands!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,293
    Pâté??

boonenmeat.jpg
  • ozzzyosborn206
    ozzzyosborn206 Posts: 1,340
    He tweeted this, but no idea what he was talking about?
    Danny Pate ‏@TheDPate 7h
    That court order almost paid off today, feel bad for the guy. Guess it's not what it looks like.
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    Danny Pate often posts tweets that need an entire hut of Bletchley Park code-breakers to decipher.

In this instance - and this is utter and not very pure speculation on my part - I've got an inkling this was directed at Danielson.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Paul 8v wrote:
    I read this as "Wiggins Pâté" I thought for a terrible moment we had another food related incident on our hands!

I read it as "Wiggins' pate" and thought there had been a ban on media in Cali taking photos of him from above a la mid-90s Agassi.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Danny Pate often posts tweets that need an entire hut of Bletchley Park code-breakers to decipher.

He has 8 tweets on his twitter, 5 are retweets.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    In this instance - and this is utter and not very pure speculation on my part - I've got an inkling this was directed at Danielson.

Oh please tell. I do love gossip! :)
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    Yes its about Danielson no love lost there apparently. There's a debate about it on the asylum if you can stand to look. :(
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    sjmclean wrote:

He has 8 tweets on his twitter, 5 are retweets.

That's because he deleted his entire tweet history a few weeks back, and set back to 0.