Ready steady cook

wannabecyclist
wannabecyclist Posts: 149
edited May 2014 in The cake stop
OK I have pork escalopes, chick peas, rice, cous cous, tinned tomatoes, sweet potatoes, lentils, garlic, frozen veg, broccoli. Also have basics like garlic, various herbs and stock cubes.

What shall I make tonight, don't have to use all the ingredients but do want to have the pork, I need meat.

Comments

• mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Have raw pork, on its own, then you can make this thread (really) interesting tomorrow!
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Bakewell Tart

...or a Pork Vindaloo, veg side dish and rice.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Just throw the lot into a tin foil parcel and bung it in the oven, job done, simples :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    Griddled pork escalopes with Salsa verde and baked sweet spud wedges for me.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Akirasho
    Akirasho Posts: 1,892
    ... pound the hell outta the pork to tenderize, then sauté with a light flour coating (you could mix a few herbs and spices to suit) in olive oil and serve with a mélange of most of the rest save the broc which you'd steam obviously and serve on the side...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Akirasho wrote:
    ... pound the hell outta the pork to tenderize, then sauté with a light flour coating (you could mix a few herbs and spices to suit) in olive oil and serve with a mélange of most of the rest save the broc which you'd steam obviously and serve on the side...

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    arran77 wrote:
    Just throw the lot into a tin foil parcel and bung it in the oven, job done, simples :wink:

Wow, never knew Jamie Oliver was a cyclist.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.