Monday Moaning Thread

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Morning lycra lovers.

Today will consist mainly of work meh, well it will when I complete the online training that I already did again because our computer system says I didn't do it :roll:

Much caffeine will be required to get me through the training designed to tell me how to do the job I've been doing for the last 15 years :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Mops brow and pours coffee in sympathy... Day off here!!
  • arran77
    You've got to love it when training stops you actually doing your job :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Ah distant memories!

Feet up, eating a Brie sandwich, in training for lunch :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • AlexMac1973
    AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
    Pah!!!! Discovered that I was six units short on an order that I'm already behind on, just wasted an hour trying to apply decals and they're bastaging smudged.

Luxuries of working at home for yourself eh :roll:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    Sitting at me desk, surreptitiously massaging my thighs (!) after completing the Tour of the Dengie Marshes sportive yesterday. Only 52 miles, and not a proper hill in sight - but oh the wind! Out on the Dengie peninsular it was gale-force-plus, in all directions! Still cycled in today though - mad for it.
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Morning People and Roadies :wink:

Had quite a good pedal into work this morning - definitely woke me up. Add free coffee and I'm buzzing :) Now waiting for Woy to announce the Engerland World Cup Squad so we can start the next round of football related banter after the league finished yesterday.

Onwards to more meetings with idiots...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    work meh = fun fun fun
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    work meh = fun fun fun

:?

It's well into the afternoon so I guess you could have been drinking already :P

seanoconn
  • Graham K
    Graham K Posts: 329
    Hangover the size of China.
    Normal service shall resume sometime later in the week.
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    work meh = fun fun fun

the drinking is stopping for a few days after getting out of hand :oops:
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    work meh = fun fun fun

the drinking is stopping for a few days after getting out of hand :oops:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/05/09/uk-britain-economy-growth-idUKKBN0DO1PF20140509

Not any more after Matthew h's little abstinence bomb shell :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    arran77 wrote:
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/05/09/uk-britain-economy-growth-idUKKBN0DO1PF20140509

Someone tell him to start drinking again before the elections...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Someone tell him to start drinking again before the elections...

Don't worry, I will be back on it Thursday for the launch of a new beer from the local brewery or earlier if the current wife gets made redundant tomorrow