Lee Valley - bus or walk?

jordan_217
jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
edited May 2014 in The cake stop
I'm doing a track session at Lee Valley tomorrow - can't wait! :D

I'm getting the train via Kings X and Stratford - once I arrive at Stratford what's the best way to get over to the velodrome, walk or bus?

TIA.
“Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”

Comments

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    I wouldn't bother with a bus, it's an easy walk (maybe 15 minutes).
  • DesB3rd
    DesB3rd Posts: 285
    You'll be longer waiting for a bus than walking...
  • Peachy001
    Peachy001 Posts: 1
    Definitely right, It is better to walk than walking because it will take you so long riding on a bus. Aside from that, it will also be healthier to walk for your muscles to get stronger. :D

Peachy
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    http://www.tek-micro.com/microsoft-offi ... -windows-1
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    How'd it go Jordan?
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Islwyn wrote:
    How'd it go Jordan?

Brilliant! One of the best days on a bike that I've ever had. It was my first time on a track and I must admit the banking seems a little intimidating at first but after a few drills and practice laps it was fine. We had a 3 hr club booking so we all got plenty of time on the track.

Can't fault the hire equipment, facility, the staff or coaches. Just a great day all round :D

Thanks for the responses ref walking. Wind and rain were awful but it wasn't too far and the Westfield shopping centre covered half of the journey (how busy is that place on a Saturday??!!).

Already planning my next visit.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”