How do you edit posts ?

How do you edit posts in the Classifieds section ?

Comments

• drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Press the EDIT button in your post, next the the "!" and "QUOTE buttons.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • josehernandez
    josehernandez Posts: 243
    drlodge wrote:
    Press the EDIT button in your post, next the the "!" and "QUOTE buttons.

There seems to be no edit option in the classifieds. I am however to edit posts in this section.
  • drlodge
    Good point, you're right. Therefore you can't edit - suggest you amend/clarify below the original post.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • josehernandez
    drlodge wrote:
    Good point, you're right. Therefore you can't edit - suggest you amend/clarify below the original post.

No point, I have duplicated a post which is clear to all so I guess I'll just have to look a bit of a twat.
  • josehernandez
    drlodge wrote:

No point, I have duplicated a post which is clear to all so I guess I'll just have to look a bit of a twat.
  • drlodge
    You can lock one of the posts.
    Find me on Strava
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    How do you edit posts in the Classifieds section ?
    Thank you for showing that you have not read the classifieds rules.

As if you had read them you would know you can not edit them.

Please read the rules.

Thank you.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown