TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Woke up this morning at 5am, and thought my landline phone was ringing, so legged it downstairs. It wasn't :evil:

Hopefully today, my minion will leave me alone for 5 minutes. He annoyed the life out of me, so when my other minion came in, he could tell something was up. Hmm their final probations are soon...

Tonight, over to Bury for the usual shenanigans and I'm going to have a big, long sleep.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning weirdo's

day of my birth today which means a steak dinner :D

shame its been chucking it down all day and ive been soaked twice now.... (the second time was for a pointless issue so the prepetrator will pay in the future!!!!)

laters.
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    rgliniany wrote:
    day of my birth today which means a steak dinner :D .

Happy birthday!

Another day of fun filled Mba whilst my liver processes all last nights drinks
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    happy birthday to the people who happen to be born on this day :D

TFIF TFTWIO!!

went for a ride last night that was more like bog snorkelling, still good to get out though. Lots of alcohol will be consumed tonight as I haven't had any all week.

I'm off to get bacons,

laters
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Happy birthday!

Morning bumders

I'm doing sod all today, I may ride bikes briefly but mostly I want to do sod all and just enjoy the fact that I can have a lazy day. Hockey shenanigans this evening followed by a hangover and match tomorrow.

TTFN
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    rgliniany wrote:

STOP STEALING MY BIRTHDAY

Morning slags,

Its my birthday don't you know.

More house move crap and working in London at 4. I wish I was having a bloody steak dinner.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Does that make Ste t and the feline flinger twins? Happy birthday to you both.
    Very glad this week is over. Had a tearful daughter angling for a sicky this morning so I had to drive her to school, in completely the wrong direction, then in to work. I hate driving in London.
    Shoulder is feeling much better, so I will be waving my arm around a lot to stop it seizing up. Fried food later and a weekend of DIY avoidance.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Thought the plague was lifting today, but no it was just delayed.

Happy birthday you beautiful creatures.

Looking very unlikely i'll be doing my nuclear race sunday :( no good if i cant breath!

Onwards to more work style crap.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • gt-arrowhead
    gt-arrowhead Posts: 2,507
    Hello geezahs.

A fairly productive day today. Studying went well. I managed to get alot learnt and memorized. Need to up my revision through this weekend, as i have my first two exams on Monday. Pretty much on the home straight on my academic year. Trying not to let the thought of freedom get in the way, but thats difficult! ;)

I sent off an application to a uni in London a month or so ago. I had to write why i wanted to be on the course in 150 words. I could write a thousand words with no problems, thats how much i like engineering! I gave up hope as i didnt get a reply, eventhough they said it should be about 10 days after the application. But got an email today saying i got accepted. Woohoo! :D Looking forward to that.

This evening will be going to play some 7 aside league football. Last week was a massive success so im hoping for more of the same.

Hope all have a good Friday! :)
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Well done GT on entry. Not the normal GT family member I say that to but, hey ho (I say that a lot as well).

What type of engineering are you going into? I hope its proper engineering, and not one of those silly forms of "engineering"
  • gt-arrowhead
    Well done GT on entry. Not the normal GT family member I say that to but, hey ho (I say that a lot as well).

What type of engineering are you going into? I hope its proper engineering, and not one of those silly forms of "engineering"

Haha. Thanks :)

Its a Mechanical Engineering course. Its at City University London, who are ranked 49th in the uk for Mechanical Enginerering so it should be a good and informative course. The uni i did my other taster course at is ranked 44th.
    hey ho
    I say that alot too. Namely when i see your mum.
  • pesky_jones
    hey ho

So you take my joke, and then use the exact same joke back at me? Nice one GT, Nice one.

Oh cool. I'm doing civil/structural engineering at ARU - the 20th worst University in the UK - for anything. But it's free, and its still the same degree I'd get from any other Uni. Good, yes mechanical engineering is proper engineering :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Congraulations to the old f@rts having birthdays and to GT who has got a place at the Uni ranked 49th out of the 49 Unis doing his course.

The only other thing I can say is that I agree with the thread title...looking forward to scrapping my way thorough rush hour on the bike then a cold bottle of plonk from the fridge.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    ste_t wrote:
    rgliniany wrote:

STOP STEALING MY BIRTHDAY

Morning slags,

Its my birthday don't you know.

More house move crap and working in London at 4. I wish I was having a bloody steak dinner.

Laters

happy birthday Ste_t

and well done GT

and thanks for the happy birthdays Y'all
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • gt-arrowhead
    hey ho

So you take my joke, and then use the exact same joke back at me? Nice one GT, Nice one.

Oh cool. I'm doing civil/structural engineering at ARU - the 20th worst University in the UK - for anything. But it's free, and its still the same degree I'd get from any other Uni. Good, yes mechanical engineering is proper engineering :wink:

I dont notice that that part was part of cussing my mum. I really am bad with jokes arent i? :roll:

Did you only take up engineering at that Uni because its free? Or were there other reasons? Just asking is i would probably prefer to pay for the course at a higher ranked uni.
  • gt-arrowhead
    hey ho

I dont notice that that part was part of cussing my mum. I really am bad with jokes arent i? :roll:

Did you only take up engineering at that Uni because its free? Or were there other reasons? Just asking is i would probably prefer to pay for the course at a higher ranked uni.

HBD ste_t and rgliniany, and thanks stevo and rgliniany.
  • pesky_jones
    No, I'd already been on the course a year before I got employed by my current company that now sponsors my degree. Probally wouldn't be doing the next degree I plan on doing if I had to pay for it myself however
  • gt-arrowhead
    Wow, thats a result. Id be chuffed with that. Your course gets payed for and youve already got a job. Nice one.
  • pesky_jones
    Yeah I'm very lucky