Which Prologo saddle?

gregwari
gregwari Posts: 230
edited May 2014 in Road buying advice
In my endless search the perfect saddle I've started looking at Prologo saddles. The choice is a little over whelming and I'm not really sure where to start (other than clicking on the 'road' section). Has anyone got any experience of their fit system? For reference, I'm relatively inflexible, narrow to middling sit bones and I'm riding a Cube Litening for circa 3 hours at a time. Any assistance would be gratefully received

Comments

• mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    'Narrow to middling sit bones'... a 134mm Scratch Pro (various models varying in price) I have 3 of these, have recommended them to a three people who have been looking for a saddle change and all three are converts. I am not saying they are going to be perfect for everyone (that would be complete rubbish), but maybe worth a punt.

They now do a T2.0 version, I have no experience of what that is like but the Ti and Nack versions of the original I've got nothing bad to say about.

I don't know if any of that helps, it's probably all a bit irrelevant as each person's arse is different, and some arses are supporting a lot of weight (see 50mm clinchers threads for some of these arses).
  • gregwari
    gregwari Posts: 230
    Thanks for the advice
  • 47p2
    47p2 Posts: 329
    I have 3 Scratch Pro saddles which are perfect for me, I also have a Scratch Pro Plus which I am not getting on with so it will be going to be swapped/sold and I have a Nago TR which I found too flat for me so it's in the for sale area ready for selling

Make sure you get the correct width for your sit bones they come in two widths, 134mm and 143mm