That B*stard Hadrian...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,376
edited May 2014 in The bottom bracket
Never built the wall high or big enough to keep the lilly livered limey's out.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    They keep trying to visit as well, and then act like spurned girls.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    If Salmond cons Scotland into voting yes the traffic will be one way. South. :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Just given me an idea. Hadrians FireWall.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    If only there were some sort of massive wall running all around Scotland the Scottish coast to keep the English out. Higher than a plane cloud fly, not a crack in it, nothing could get in, nothing could get out.

Then we could fill it with water. :wink:
  • You've seen one wall, you've seen them all.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946

Ich bin ein Englander.

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

Will you actually get a vote seeing as how you're not a bona-fide haggis eater :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,429
    arran77 wrote:

Will you actually get a vote seeing as how you're not a bona-fide haggis eater :P
    Not sure that matters. William Walace wasn't a bona-fide haggis eater either, he was Australian.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • The Mechanic
    The Mechanic Posts: 1,277
    And Rob Roy MacGregor was Irish
    I have only two things to say to that; Bo***cks
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,581
    johnfinch wrote:
    If only there were some sort of massive wall running all around Scotland the Scottish coast to keep the English out. Higher than a plane cloud fly, not a crack in it, nothing could get in, nothing could get out.

Wouldn't it fill itself with water? - it always seems to be tanking down with rain there. Would at least save us the bother :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Wouldn't it fill itself with water? - it always seems to be tanking down with rain there. Would at least save us the bother :)

Another myth in perpetual motion. With ignorance like this we get to keep the roads and hills and beaches to ourselves. :D
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,602
    arran77 wrote:

I hear he is regularly seen wearing a tartan skirt to demonstrate his credentials (although I hadn't realised the stilettos and stockings are part of the traditional Scots regalia).
  • Stevo_666
    Navrig2 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

Another myth in perpetual motion. With ignorance like this we get to keep the roads and hills and beaches to ourselves. :D
    I'm just going on what Pinno says...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • navrig2
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

I'm just going on what Pinno says...

He's doing his job well then. Scotland is a $hit place, don't bother coming here, there is nothing to like, see, do. :wink:
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Navrig2 wrote:
    He's doing his job well then. Scotland is a $hit place, don't bother coming here, there is nothing to like, see, do. :wink:

Dissuade all the tourists and you'll be left with a load of unemployed bagpipe players.
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    Never built the wall high or big enough to keep the lilly livered limeys out.

I fixed that for you...
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Pina used the Jockanese punctuation. :wink:
  • arran77
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

Dissuade all the tourists and you'll be left with a load of unemployed bagpipe players.

They'll all end up busking on Waterloo Bridge :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    At least if the wall was high enough, it would keep the blasted punctuation police out.
  • navrig2
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

And..........
  • arran77
    Navrig2 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

And..........

It's fine by us as well if you keep the bagpipe players :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

I thought they were already there. You mean there are more??
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

Yep and there will be more. Just picture Farage standing outside of No.10 Downing Street, 2nd May 2018:

"The levels of Scottish immigrants to Our dearly beloved green xenophobic England has exceeded 47 this year, it must stop. Our lives, our jobs and our culture is being eroded...blah sh1t blah..."
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

Yep and there will be more. Just picture Farage standing outside of No.10 Downing Street, 2nd May 2018:

"The levels of Scottish immigrants to Our dearly beloved green xenophobic England has exceeded 47 this year, it must stop. Our lives, our jobs and our culture is being eroded...blah sh1t blah..."
    He'll only be saying that if you're one of the 47+.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

I would be his worst nightmare. I'll tell the fecker, 'you misbehave and i'll move to Engerland'.
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

I would be his worst nightmare. I'll tell the fecker, 'you misbehave and i'll move to Engerland'.

:shock:

Please no :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Navrig2 wrote:

:shock:

Please no :P
    Don't worry arran, it's an idle threat. Pinarello was extradited to Scotland and his movements are closely monitored after this little incident

94F70CD0-2675-42BA-9A7D-6809AB59185E_zpsroqrvlnd.gif
  • seanoconn
    Oops, I forgot you can't view images at work, oh well :lol:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

:lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

I can and I did, you got me mixed up with Benito666 me thinks.

I haven't seen that family video for years.