Extended Weekend Morning Thread Volume III

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Road bikes oday. Lots of lycra will be involved, what a disgusting thought. Very sleepy, thankfully I managed to get a quiet night last night and didn't get pissed as was initially planned otherwise I'd really be suffering today.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Similar to angry bird I am in Lycra this morning - the difference being pub from 4pm= A very messy Matthew. Bright side , thankfully they ran out of sambuka early doors

Today is a road ride followed by picking up the kids and then digging up a tree from done friends and attempting to plant it at ours. Then packing for next weeks residential :)
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

The only thing I need to do today, is get my car to a garage for new rear discs and pads. I've known they've been on the way out for a while now, and been putting it off, however, after driving with 4 passengers on Saturday, I've now developed this horrible grinding noise whenever braking. Not good.
    Then, if I'm lucky, motorbike shopping.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    Afternoon Pervs,

No beer or bikes today, I've been dragged down to a garden centre where I am getting bored witless. There's not even a farkin cafe for my caffeine fix. It can only better from here. Hopefully Palace will help wreck the scousers title chances later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]