Team Sky Dogma 65.1

ianho
ianho Posts: 170
edited May 2014 in Your road bikes
I recently got some nice SKY blue Oakley Fast Jackets.

IMG_20140418_183246_zpsuzwn5pov.jpg

So.........I had to build a nice new bike to match the new sunnies. :D

IMG_6412_zps5079e14e.jpg
Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
Team Sky Dogma 65.1
S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
S-Works Roubaix B2 Bomber
Van Nicholas B17 Flying Fortress
Lynskey Captain America
Intense Tracer

Comments

• DiscoBoy
    DiscoBoy Posts: 905
    Two of the same frame, why?
    Red bikes are the fastest.
  • declan1
    declan1 Posts: 2,470
    DiscoBoy wrote:

Why not?

Road - Dolan Preffisio
    MTB - On-One Inbred

I have no idea what's going on here.
  • ianho
    DiscoBoy wrote:

Yellow doggy to match the yellow Oakleys n blue doggy to match the blue Oakleys. 8)
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • theobrixton
    theobrixton Posts: 92
    Okay that's enough, please stop living my dream life. I want to have a go.

I'm sure it's going to be great but there's no way it's going to top your yellow dogma.
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    ianho wrote:
    Yellow doggy to match the yellow Oakleys n blue doggy to match the blue Oakleys. 8)

You sir, are an inspiration 8)
    tick - tick - tick
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,273
    ianho wrote:

Of course you did... :roll:
    left the forum March 2023
  • jscl
    jscl Posts: 1,015
    You are only permitted to build this if you use the matching blue stripe handlebar/stem combo :)

PS: Do you want me to send you a few of the new blue bottles used by the team so it matches up?
    Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/scalesjason - All posts are strictly my personal view.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Very nice, again 8)

Please stop building all these bikes and making us all jealous :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ianho
    JSCL wrote:
    You are only permitted to build this if you use the matching blue stripe handlebar/stem combo :)

PS: Do you want me to send you a few of the new blue bottles used by the team so it matches up?

Oooooh yes, pretty please!

Bout the bars n stem, only the old Deda bars n stems had the blue stripes. The new Shimano PRO stuff is just plain ol black n white. So I am just gonna go ahead with the build as it is no longer a requirement. Haha
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Okay I get this, you buy some cool glasses and have to buy a matching bike.

I do, I get it, i'm a bloke. 8)

But i'm curious, what happens if you break a pair of the glasses...?
  • ianho

Buy some green Rudy Project glasses n get a Cannondale? 8)
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • I'm on my feet applauding your choice Ian.
    Allez 16 - bad weather / turbo trainer
    Tarmac Expert SL3 - test colours
    Dogma 2 - ex Team Sky
  • bigaac
    bigaac Posts: 72

judging by the bike collection i'm guessing he'll have enough in the piggy bank to stretch to another pair :wink:
  • jscl
    ianho wrote:
    JSCL wrote:

Bout the bars n stem, only the old Deda bars n stems had the blue stripes. The new Shimano PRO stuff is just plain ol black n white. So I am just gonna go ahead with the build as it is no longer a requirement. Haha
    You be incorrect on this one :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ko2E96els

All the bikes still have matching blue stripe gear from PRO. It's part of maintaining the image. PM me and will arrange shipment of some bottles to you again.

JS
    Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/scalesjason - All posts are strictly my personal view.
  • ianho wrote:

Of course you did... :roll:
  • lanevochris
    lanevochris Posts: 33
    JSCL wrote:
    ianho wrote:
    JSCL wrote:

You be incorrect on this one :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ko2E96els

All the bikes still have matching blue stripe gear from PRO. It's part of maintaining the image. PM me and will arrange shipment of some bottles to you again.

JS

I'm heading back to Malaysia on the 29th May from the UK so alternatively I can carry some for Ian if he wants since I'm checking in my bike box and could very well just chuck a few more bottles in. Plus if im not mistaken from many years ago on another forum, Ian's location is 10 mins from my house
  • ianho
    JSCL wrote:

JS

Oh wow! Those PRO bars n stem look really good. Didn't realize they've got the blue stripes now. I doubt I'll be able to get them here in Malaysia though. The Shimano distributor in Malaysia really, really sucks. They couldn't even get the Dura Ace Di2 climbing shifter for me.

I have emailed you regarding the bottles. Thanks so much. You truly are da man!
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • ianho
    I'm heading back to Malaysia on the 29th May from the UK so alternatively I can carry some for Ian if he wants since I'm checking in my bike box and could very well just chuck a few more bottles in. Plus if im not mistaken from many years ago on another forum, Ian's location is 10 mins from my house

Thanks so much for the offer. I can't wait until the 29th though. I wanna see my bikes complete with the SKY bottles ASAP. Haha. Let's go cycling when u get back to Malaysia.
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • jscl
    ianho wrote:

Thanks so much for the offer. I can't wait until the 29th though. I wanna see my bikes complete with the SKY bottles ASAP. Haha. Let's go cycling when u get back to Malaysia.
    Responded. What's the cycling like in Malaysia? I might book a week over there end of summer when the season is over.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    JSCL wrote:
    ianho wrote:

Responded. What's the cycling like in Malaysia? I might book a week over there end of summer when the season is over.

sweaty...
  • ianho
    JSCL wrote:
    ianho wrote:

It's brilliant. We have 2 mountains that are rated Hors Categorie, that is Genting Highlands and Fraser's Hill. Genting is only open to cyclists during the Tour de Langkawi but we can ride Fraser's everyday. It's about 2 hours out of Kuala Lumpur. There r also lotsa nice rides all around Kuala Lumpur.
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • ianho
    Almost there..........................

IMG_6426_zps84d86ce8.jpg
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • lanevochris
    lanevochris Posts: 33
    JSCL wrote:
    ianho wrote:

It would be my first time cycling in Malaysia but given that the last time I went home I couldnt stand the temperature and humidity (been in the UK for nearly 5 years), I would say it will take some time to get used to it. But then again I'm only going back for 3 weeks.
    ianho wrote:

Great! I'll need some routes since I don't really know where's safe to cycle or not. Over here its much easier, just avoid motorways and most drivers do give way to cyclist, i doubt they would in PJ...
  • ianho
    I'll take u out for the usual group rides on the weekends.
    Pinayellow Dogma 65.1
    Team Sky Dogma 65.1
    S-Works Venge F22 Raptor
    Lynskey Captain America
    Intense Tracer
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    How do you find the time and love to spread between all these fine bikes!
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group