Cobblers!

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
The Cobblers are safe!

They have been pump all year and i thought they would be relegated!

So e booze to celebrate me thinks!
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Err - who the fark are they?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Northampton Town :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    They had help, it was the elves that did it.
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Northampton Town :lol:
    Looks like it's GAFOM time :)

Give-A-F-O-Meter.gif
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Gutted Birmingham managed to avoid the drop, but thankfully the posh are in the play offs so we've still got a chance of a straight return to the championship :)
  • bg13
    lawman wrote:
    Gutted Birmingham managed to avoid the drop, but thankfully the posh are in the play offs so we've still got a chance of a straight return to the championship :)

'the posh!' who the fark are they?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    GAFOM on standby...
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    GAFOM on standby...

How are Chelski doing?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • lawman
    bg13 wrote:
    lawman wrote:

I'm assuming a cobblers fan you're joking? If you don't know who the posh are well sir you can't be a real cobblers fan!
  • bg13
    lawman wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    lawman wrote:

I'm assuming a cobblers fan you're joking? If you don't know who the posh are well sir you can't be a real cobblers fan!

The first Cobblers game i went to was against the posh at the county ground, great/nasty atmosphere, we won one nil. Got threatened by one of our own supporters! Strange day.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    GAFOM on standby...

How are Chelski doing?
    A wee bit better than the nobblers :)
  • lawman
    bg13 wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    lawman wrote:

The first Cobblers game i went to was against the posh at the county ground, great/nasty atmosphere, we won one nil. Got threatened by one of our own supporters! Strange day.

Yeah the atmosphere can get a bit tasty! Hasn't been a game for a while, think the last one was back in 2008/9 at London Road, which likewise we won 1-0. Tbf it would be pretty sad to see the cobblers drop out the league, though I imagine an Bristol rovers fans won't be too pleased!