Rudy Project customer service recommended

ascurrell
ascurrell Posts: 1,739
edited May 2014 in Road buying advice
Back in 1999 I bought some Rudy Project Kerosene glasses in Italy whilst on holiday for a bargain price.
Rudy Project glasses are quality and finally one of the nose bridge rubber pads has disintegrated.

I got in touch with RP and they have a nose bridge that not only fits current models but also retro fits their glasses, well the Kerosene ones. They were reasonably priced and sent out asap with great service.

It may not seem much but I really appreciate it as without that tiny rubber pad I couldn't wear the glasses, here's to another 15 years use !!

Comments

• tazmon
    tazmon Posts: 107
    I have some Kerosene's which I'm still using :) I've misplaced the clear and shaded lenses (using the yellow ones) but I've got to do a final trawl through some boxes in my garage before giving up and giving RP a call.

Cheers
    Rory
    Road - Scott Solace
    Mountain - Santa Cruz Tazmon (retro) and Scott Spark
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    I have 2 pairs of RP Genetyks and need a new blue lens set after a small crack developed in my current ones probably from being dropped at some point. Having seen the prices from LBS who were RP dealers I think I'll try RP direct following your post.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • ascurrell
    ascurrell Posts: 1,739
    Hi Guys, hope this can be of help, I originally contacted them at this address and they took it from there,
    info@rudyproject.com

good luck