Cycle Wiltshire

Dorset_Boy
Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,918
Anyone else riding this tomorrow?

Comments

• Pauld100
    Pauld100 Posts: 31
    Yep, just going to bed now! Dojng the 65mile route, but my cycle buddy has dropped out so on my lonesome!
  • rob21
    rob21 Posts: 284
    did the 64M great ride and fantastic weather :D
  • Pauld100
    Pauld100 Posts: 31
    Yep, thoroughly enjoyed it to, but forgot the suncream so very burnt now! Well organised and signposted.

Thanks to the two women that offered for me to jump on their wheels for a bit too, I was on my own most of the way round, and that made it much easier!

Thats only the 2nd time I've covered that distance to, so pleased to break the 4 hour mark.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    I passed billions of you around the Chute climb, it looked like a lot of happy people out yesterday glad you all enjoyed it
    :D
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,918
    I agree a good route and great weather. Annoyed I didn't break 3.30 mark (moving time was 3.32.17), & 3.37 overall time, but well chuffed when I put the times in order to discover that was the 4th quickest time for the 64 miler! Not bad for an oldie!

Also good fun today at Wilton for the pro-race. 27 mph average speed - impressive!