Quiet Thursday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited May 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I have today off woooooo! :D This is because I have my Motorcycle Mod 2 Take 2 this afternoon. I'm out practising with the instructor for most the day, so I had a nice lie in, and have a gentle commute over to Bury for 10:30.

Hopefully I'll pass this time...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Good luck TKM!

Today is year end rubbish followed by MBA conference calls - and another night off the ale. I'm bored
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening Ladies

Yesterday off and had the new beast wrapped at Invisifram shrewsbury, bloody awesome job too! so much better than getting heli tape and half arsing it myself.

Today my first day WFH and its wierd, Tuesday Will be my first day in London working for 2 days that week scary!

Rode The Dune on the twrch trail to help me tune it a bit which was really good!

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Morning numbnuts,
    It's a bit moist out there, so today was a good day to drive in and collect the new sink that had been delivered to work. Feeling a little worse for wear after my traditional one pint too many last night.
    Tea has been delivered to my desk so things are looking up.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Mongs,

Leaving do last night so obviously not yet made it home.

Today is going to be a toughie.

Laters!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Hello losers,
    Sitting in my office in Croydon, bit grim here.
    Good news is my slight case of death is slowly leaving my body, so hopefully i'll be able to start living again.

Good luck TKM, no one likes a failure.

Waybender, change those bloody tyres. Might be able to meet for luch next week if your not to scared of leaving your office?

If this drizzle stops might sit on the bike later? (assuming i can breath and concentrate long enough)

Anywhoo nice to see you, to see you nice.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

I feel the onset of man flu :x was an hour late for work this morning as I couldn't be arsed to get out of bed.

I'm supposed to be going for a ride later but i'll see how I feel. I may buy bacon to make myself feel better

laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Im in tuesday wedneday but we get free lunch at work, will be around tuesday evening for a beer?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    See what i can do, usually try to escape before 4, otherwise i dont get home until 8
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    Good luck TKM!
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Cheers! And no, nobody likes a failure.

And I'm not one! I passed :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening Tards,

Had a go at the Cafall trail at Cwm today. Knackered now, those climbs are hard work on supertacky minions! BPW tomorrow - uplift so none of this climbing nonsense :) Curry and beer shortly...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    matthew h wrote:
    Good luck TKM!
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Well done. Didn't wish you luck in case it was the kiss of death. So you passed thanks to me being a miserable old git.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Evening fools.

Apparently I went to bed at 6am which explains why I was such a mess when I woke up. Less than 2 hours later. Got gin, wine and Belgian beers as leaving gifts from the minions. And some L plates for my car, cheeky barstards.

Have to spend first 6 weeks of new job training in Covent Garden so there may be a fair portion of getting H'd.

Laters
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Good luck TKM!
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Well done. Didn't wish you luck in case it was the kiss of death. So you passed thanks to me being a miserable old git.
    Same with my Mod 1, you not wishing me luck meant I passed, so thanks for not saying it again haha ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro