redscouse Posts: 157
edited May 2014 in Road general
riding a canyon endurace
spesh allez

Comments

• gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,629
    Unbelievable.
  • Reading about it in the MEN today whilst at the barbers, apparently they had had an altercation at a previous set of traffic lights. People actually witnessed it but no one got vehicle reg.

You have to be pretty incensed / mad / drunk / drugged / off your rocker / at a low ebb / metanlly deranged (choose applicable) to deliberately do that.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Shocking... I hope this imbecile doesn't get away with it...
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Reading about it in the MEN today whilst at the barbers, apparently they had had an altercation at a previous set of traffic lights. People actually witnessed it but no one got vehicle reg.

You have to be pretty incensed / mad / drunk / drugged / off your rocker / at a low ebb / metanlly deranged (choose applicable) to deliberately do that.

Apparently? What does that mean? I'll admit that I haven't read or heard anything about this but all I saw in the video was a car hitting a biker. Didn't, by a long shot, prove that the driver did it deliberately.
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    dennisn wrote:
    Reading about it in the MEN today whilst at the barbers, apparently they had had an altercation at a previous set of traffic lights. People actually witnessed it but no one got vehicle reg.

Apparently? What does that mean? I'll admit that I haven't read or heard anything about this but all I saw in the video was a car hitting a biker. Didn't, by a long shot, prove that the driver did it deliberately.
    You're a real piece of work dennis. You can actually see the car swerve into the cycle lane to hit him. This is why the police video description contains the word "intentionally". Stop trying to play devil's advocate or whatever the hell it is you think you're doing when you make posts like this, you're not very good at it.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Shocking... I hope this imbecile doesn't get away with it...

Unfortunately cyclists are often seen as a lesser being when it comes to road users :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn