JOGLE - Sept 2014

marke020272
marke020272 Posts: 2
edited April 2014 in Tour & expedition
Myself and 2 cousins (and 1 wife, support vehicle) will be doing the JOGLE in Sept (8th-20th) and really need some advice on places to stay each night. Ideally, we'll need accommodation for cousin + wife, and myself and cousin (both male). As we are doing this for my cousins charity (daughter with CF, Annaschallenges) we are looking for the cheapest possible for each night to maximize the charity proceeds. Any advice for places to stay at the following locations (or nearby) would be much appreciate

Brora
Fort Augustus
Benderloch (Oban)
Tarbert
New Galloway
Keswick
Westhoughton (Wigan)
Shrewsbury
Chepstow
Minehead
Bude
Redruth

If you are also feeling exceptionally generous, please sponsor me at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RobertMarke (sorry, if you don't ask).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Afraid i cant help with any of the locations listed sorry - but i'm going the other direction starting in 2 weeks time. We're staying mostly in Travelodge hotels - some of the rooms only cost £16pn. Not sure if that was due to block booking (there's 35 riding it!) or just due to pre-booking so far in advance.
  • Jack123w
    Jack123w Posts: 4
    I don't suppose you're up for camping some nights? I stopped at a few of those places last summer and could dig out the details if you are. If not, all the best with your trip, it'll be a great experience!