Bike For Bobby date Change

Initialised
Initialised Posts: 3,047
Just putting it out there.

The Bobby has moved to 3rd August:
This email is to inform you that there has been a change to this years date and we will now be holding the Sportive on Sunday 3rd August.

Why the date change? There's a number of positive factors that have brought about the change in the date and we've been working hard on a very exciting development that will be announced as soon as we are able. The plus side of this is definitely the fact that you can enjoy more training time (Total Racing Newcastle organise weekend bike sessions in Ponteland, follow them on twitter @TotalRacingNCLE) - also you will have more time to raise some sponsorship!

What should I do now? If the new date is OK with you then you do not have to do anything. However, if you are unable to make the new date, then we are very sorry about this & we can offer you a refund of your entry fee. To obtain a refund please log into your registration that you made online HERE to cancel your entry.

Of course we would like to apologise for the date change, and we hope that this does not cause too much inconvenience.

It's not too bad for me, longer to train! But I have also booked Hexham Hell for the 9th, that's going to be a tough week!
I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.