Choosing among these 3 bikes

kenong
kenong Posts: 21
edited April 2014 in Road buying advice
Hi there, I'm new here! :P

I am from Malaysia, a quaint little country in the faraway south east asia... Anyway, here's my predicament.

Got a buyer for my current bike, which is the Fuji SL1 Pro, so I planned to make the jump to another bike. My current bike is a full carbon and being my first bike, I got the wrong size. It is just 1 size too big for me and I feel like I can do better on a size lower after testing out my friend's bikes.

I have cycled for over a year now and I wanted to try a better frame as I come to learn about the geometry, design and materials of the bike. I love to climb hills and do century rides over the weekend. On working days, I just do high cadence ride at night. My long term future plan is to build a classic road bike frame, much like the Colnago Master but with titanium materials for my second bike.

Budget is a constraint for me, so I am only able to pick among the 3 bikes below:

1. Colnago AC-R
- It follows the M10 frame geometry and design but it is not built in Italy and I am not sure if it does give a same feel as the M10. It has a nice groupset but terrible wheels. If I get this, I can look forward on upgrading the parts. Planned to swap the groupset for a Campagnolo Chorus too. Probably a Reynolds Assault wheels :D

2. Pinarello Razha
- Always loved the shape of Pinarello's bike. Used to hate it but now I am very curious and would really like to try their technology on the frame. Among these 3, it comes with the worst groupset. Planning to get a Shimano Ultegra 6800 on this bike for upgrade plans. The bike's cable routing is external which is something I don't like at all... :?

3. Canyon Ultimate AL 8.0
- According to their stats, this bike weights only 7.45kg for an alu frame. I also like their design, simple and it also comes with the best groupset among the 3. I won't be upgrading the Campagnolo Athena on this bike and the wheels are a-okay too. I am not sure on the re-sale value though. I have never ridden an alu bike before neither so I am unsure on what I am getting with this bike.

So among these 3, which is the best deal and bike? Over here in this country, I don't really have a chance to test the bicycle, it's not a culture for the lbs here, which is sad, imo. Though, I really appreciate the opinions and advice! Thanks! :|