Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

The first day of the working week thread.... Tuesday

Chunkers1980Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Back to work, that's all

Posts

  • ste_tste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning slags,

    Off to court. Hopefully will escape a driving ban and hefty fine as I'm skint and move house in 2 weeks. Having to get the train incase I do get banned so a pub stop will be in order on the way home.

    Laters
  • ThewaylanderThewaylander Posts: 8,767
    How did you manage that?

    TOday im tired just holding in till sunday and the new bike! woop all ordered. In other news finished the Gerbil enclosure on the weekend

    IMG_20140421_181059.jpg

    boom!
  • angry_birdangry_bird Posts: 3,782
    Morning bumders

    Morning of sheepy stuff, afternoon plan so far is just to ride bikes a lot, got a nice route planned that should take me through to the evening and help me avoid doing any work perfectly!

    TTFN
  • BriggoBriggo Posts: 3,823
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning slags,

    Off to court. Hopefully will escape a driving ban and hefty fine as I'm skint and move house in 2 weeks. Having to get the train incase I do get banned so a pub stop will be in order on the way home.

    Laters

    Oooh what did you do? Run over a copper? Or even better an 80 year old?
  • ste_tste_t Posts: 1,599
    Briggo wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning slags,

    Off to court. Hopefully will escape a driving ban and hefty fine as I'm skint and move house in 2 weeks. Having to get the train incase I do get banned so a pub stop will be in order on the way home.

    Laters

    Oooh what did you do? Run over a copper? Or even better an 80 year old?

    He was about 35. And rather peeved.
  • thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

    Today is my last day off, we get an extra days holiday after Easter. I have no problems with this.

    The weather is shoot, so I'm not sure what I'll do. Shopping and menial stuff this morning, then possibly get the bike out later, or maybe go for a walk. Much walking will take place anyway.

    ste_t, if anybody asks you to pick up the soap; don;t!

    Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,787 Lives Here
    Mehning folks,
    Back at work after 6 days off to have a bit of a rest. Everything aches after spending several days on my hands and knees. I'm not used to this manual labour malarkey.
    I need more tea and fewer customers phoning me.
  • thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    veronese68 wrote:
    Everything aches after spending several days on my hands and knees. I'm not used to this man love malarkey.
    That's what happens when you're someone elses b1tch.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 41,735
    Not a good return to work this morning. Got blamed for loads of [email protected] and got loads of work dumped on me with no notice. I need a beer...
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
Sign In or Register to comment.