Medical assistance required.

slowmart
slowmart Posts: 4,480
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
I believe the most natural and effective way to treat a jelly fish sting is to pi55 over the victim. Any volunteers?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... arote.html
“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I suspect you'll not have problems getting volunteers :lol:

A lot would probably want to shat on him as well :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Bet the jellyfish was 0.003mm in diameter, soft southern boy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    I read the title of the article in that link and figured that Ed Miliband had said something hurtful about Cameron.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I read the title of the article in that link and figured that Ed Miliband had said something hurtful about Cameron.

The only thing that Milliband could say to hurt the Tories is,"I quit!"
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    Educational video by Nicole Kidman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldlzi5LOlRI
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The only thing that Milliband could say to hurt the Tories is,"I quit!"
    Indeed - Milipede is to New Labia what David Moyes is to Man Utd. I wish him a long and uninterrupted career in charge of the party :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]