TFI Good Friday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Up responding to the work meh that I didn't dare reply to when it dropped into my email whilst enjoying a few ciders in the pub last night. Direct but not rude is todays version :)

Today is a boys day as the current wife is off to her sisters and we aren't going down till tomorrow and then onwards to France on Sunday :)

So today will involve cycling, pub, Easter egg hunt at mothers.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning 'tards.

Today is the last day before the littlies return from their holiday with grandma so my wife and I are off out on the bikes this morning then she's off to lunch with a friend so I'll mooch about eating chocolate and hot cross buns this afternoon 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning q*eers, lasses and southerners!

empty house, pack car, join traffic is today!

get to sherwood this pm aaaaaaaaand relax!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Another rude awakening, second earthquake in 2 days and I'm genuinely out of milk...

Love n Hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • tlw1
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Another rude awakening, second earthquake in 2 days and I'm genuinely out of milk...

Love n Hugs

DD

Actual or just the 'earth' moving?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    She probably had a curry last night.

Afternoon Fecktards,

Discovered the back end my car's exhaust pipe is starting to drop off, that'll be more car related expense then :roll: In the meantime have managed bacon and coffee plus a bit of skiving today. Currently trying to think of things to entertain stropchild tomorrow and not getting a very enthusiastic response. I'm now trying to palm her off on one of her friends - anything that doesn't involve me would be ideal...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Discovered the back end my car's exhaust pipe is starting to drop off, that'll be more car related expense then

Can sort you a cheap one
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Discovered the back end my car's exhaust pipe is starting to drop off, that'll be more car related expense then

Can sort you a cheap one
    Can you deliver as well? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

Is this one of those modern bromance things? I reckon you'll make a lovely couple!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

Yep

Send me your car reg
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

Is this one of those modern bromance things? I reckon you'll make a lovely couple!

Feeling left out? Give GTs mum a call. :)
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

I am, and i am certainly not waiting in that queue!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

It's either that or get in the queue behind Stevo for some back box action with matthew h :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

It's either that or get in the queue behind Stevo for some back box action with matthew h :lol:

He will be baffled by my big bore action....... :lol:
  • bg13
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Can sort you a cheap one

He will be baffled by my big bore action....... :lol:

GTs mum said the only big bore action that occurred when Matthew H got to the front of the line was with her 5xl stap on and he "loved it!" Apparently!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    matthew h wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

Love n Hugs

DD

Actual or just the 'earth' moving?

Only just come out of the bunker. First was a massive 3.2, second a whopping 3.5 but it scares the living shite out of you when it happens right underneath. I'll go back to me bunker now.

Love n Hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk