trendz

jaybo1973
jaybo1973 Posts: 301
edited April 2014 in MTB buying advice
Hi
Anyone had any dealings with trendz. I ordered some tyres a couple of weeks ago that according to their site was in stock. A couple of days later I received an email saying that there was a small delay because the item was out of stock but would be in within a couple of days. Next they said that a delivery was made but my tyres were not in the correct location in the warehouse but another delivery was due in. Yesterday I emailed to find out what was happening and they said they had been despatched. Today I received the standard, there is a small delay email again. I am sick of it now. I had ordered the tyres for using this week while off work and in good faith.

Should of gone to CRC :(

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Tredz? Never heard of Trendz.
    So cancel the order.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    I always phone to make sure they have items in stock before I order.

I got my monarch RC3 from tredz with no issues
  • kajjal
    kajjal Posts: 3,380
    In my experience Tredz have been fine with quick delivery. I think you have just been very unlucky and they have advised what is happening. It is very frustrating to order something for a week off and it not to arrive on time.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    hey have done that to me before, but I waited it out as I wasnt in a hurry. Arrived a couple of weeks later.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Yeah i had the same issue when i ordered a co2 inflator and so did 2 of my work mates when they ordered stuff.
    On One 456
    Cannondale CAAD 10
    Ribble 7005 Audax
  • jaybo1973
    Cheers guys. May as well sit it out now. Feel so annoyed though
  • WindyG
    WindyG Posts: 1,099
    They are way down my list of preferred retailers as you can't rely on them actually having the items in stock, last year I placed a few orders with them and 50% of the time they would ring a couple of days later saying items were out of stock, I've never had the same problems with any of the other main online stores.
  • jaybo1973
    WindyG wrote:
    They are way down my list of preferred retailers as you can't rely on them actually having the items in stock, last year I placed a few orders with them and 50% of the time they would ring a couple of days later saying items were out of stock, I've never had the same problems with any of the other main online stores.

Yes, it's bad business saying things are in stock. Only went with them as I had a fiver off code :( that will teach me.