After dinner speech

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
Can't believe this, but I (of all people) was invited to give an after dinner speech to the local rotary club.

Anyway, turned up last night and nailed it like a good un. I'm not given to public speaking so I was dead chuffed when I got good feedback from my audience afterwards.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    What was your chosen subject?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Cycling and how I got into it. I was surprised, because I've never done anything special or out of the ordinary.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • I've always thought you were one of the more interesting and wiser posters on this site Frank. Glad it went well.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Can you juggle and make balloon animals? If you can, I'll keep you in mind for kids' birthday parties.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Cycling and how I got into it. I was surprised, because I've never done anything special or out of the ordinary.

We think you're special.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • team47b wrote:

We think you're special.

The 'Lifestyles of the rich and vulgar' thread was very subtly almost the work of genius :lol:
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Is it on YouTube yet?