Selle italia saddle 30 day test period

mistertommyt
mistertommyt Posts: 56
edited May 2014 in Road buying advice
There are a couple of selle italia saddle I want to test (SLR Flow and SLS Kit Carbonio Flow) and am struggling to find anywhere that let's you test saddles that has them. Has anyone used the 30 day money back guarantee when buying from somewhere online like ribble/wiggle?

Comments

• stanthomas
    stanthomas Posts: 265
    There are a couple of selle italia saddle I want to test (SLR Flow and SLS Kit Carbonio Flow) and am struggling to find anywhere that let's you test saddles that has them. Has anyone used the 30 day money back guarantee when buying from somewhere online like ribble/wiggle?
    I'm pretty sure that no retailer is going to let you use a saddle for a month then accept it back for a refund (unless it's defective). Ribble less than most. You might be able to find a used one on eBay to try and sell it on if you don't like it.
  • No, I understand that. The 30 day guarantee is something I've read about online that is offered by selle italia themselves. Essentially it allows you to buy a saddle online then fill in a form and return the saddle if you don't get on with it.

This is the link
    http://www.chickencycles.co.uk/selle.php

However, having made enquiries I can't find any more info about this.
  • foggymike
    foggymike Posts: 862
    Why don't you ask Chicken Cycles who has the stickered stock?
  • They're not answering emails.

I was hoping someone might have experience of actually using this offer/service. But thanks for taking the time to reply anyway.
  • sxicate
    sxicate Posts: 1
    Hi, I also read on Chicken Cycles about the 30 day money back guarantee on the Selle Italia saddles but can't find anything else on this - did you give it a whirl?