Where the farqing farq is everybody?

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,089
edited April 2014 in The bottom bracket
Your not watching golf are you? Farq me.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    I'm busy tracking Benito.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'm here but now you've farqed off!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    johnfinch wrote:

Good man. Keep an eye on him, he's bloody dodgy that one.

@A77, i'm lurking. Just looking for a trattor with a 545 prefix.
  • Toe knee
    Toe knee Posts: 525
    I'm watching Paris- roubaix again..... :)
  • pinno
    Toe knee wrote:
    I'm watching Paris- roubaix again..... :)

It was good and I cannot believe such a select group couldn't group to catch Terpstra but well done to him.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    johnfinch wrote:
    In your 'tracking' outfit?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    johnfinch wrote:

Too slow, benito's stalker got carried away.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

He's quick, i'll match his quickness with stealth.
  • pinno
    PS I think deep down, stevo likes the idea of an energetic slippery banana.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

He's quick, i'll match his quickness with stealth.

You're still too slow :wink:

seanoconn
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    arran77 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:

I've already told you, I'm tracking him, not stalking.
  • Stevo_666
    PS I think deep down, stevo likes the idea of an energetic slippery banana.
    That's a very active imagination you have there, Mr. Lycra Boy
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Up to my elbows in baby sh!t !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,159
    Operation Yew Tree to the Bottom Bracket forum please!
  • yhpm
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    MattC59 wrote:
    Up to my elbows in baby sh!t !

Yay, you're in planet Dad now. Park your life for the next 18 years and keep topping up the savings account.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    18! Who told you that? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    18! Who told you that? :D

Hello T47. Who rattled your cage? :wink:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Not allowed to say :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Not allowed to say :D

Did the instruction come with a tap on the shoulder or in a brown envelope?

Since the big bent bang theory and the handover at checkpoint Charlie, you must be a bit rusty with this sort of thing.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    I would happily add a couple of years if I could get ours to sleep in her own room...whisky works?
  • arran77
    nathancom wrote:
    I would happily add a couple of years if I could get ours to sleep in her own room...whisky works?

Yep, just get yourself totally tanked up and you won't know who or what is sleeping in your room :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    When the EPO was pregnant with our first I was told by our then FD that the first 25 years were the worst. I saw him again about 10 years later and he asked if I remembered the conversation. When I said yes he replied "I lied, it's much longer than that."
  • pinno
    My oldest (now 3 and a bit) takes to wrecking the bed and jumping up an down on it. She's going through a 'binge' - an eating binge. From time to time she does this and we must be the local chimps to the Lidl staff because of the number of bananas we go through.

I think that these are the magic years, they are so much fun. Hard work but fun. Not looking forward to their pubity. Think we'll move out and buy a bungalow when they hit 18.
  • Stevo_666
    Not looking forward to their pubity. Think we'll move out and buy a bungalow when they hit 18.
    Just invest in a shotgun and a shovel. When prosepctive boyfriends come to the door, answer it with both items in hand looking a bit 'Texas Chainsaw' and remind them that nobody saw them arrive here.

Mine is 12 now and I'm getting ready for this...
  • How the hell did this post get to this? Just to add my two penneth, two daughters 14 & 13, menopausal wife and it's been like world war three round here tonight, kicked off by the youngest's loss off her brace (again) - was too late to go out on my bike but was sorely tempted.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Not looking forward to their pubity. Think we'll move out and buy a bungalow when they hit 18.
    Just invest in a shotgun and a shovel. When prosepctive boyfriends come to the door, answer it with both items in hand looking a bit 'Texas Chainsaw' and remind them that nobody saw them arrive here.

When my little girl grows boobs...that is when hell will start. :shock: :shock:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

You already know. It's too late for some of us.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Let us know when the happy day arrives and I'm sure someone here would pop up to Stranraer. :wink:
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Let us know when the happy day arrives and I'm sure someone here would pop up to Stranraer. :wink:

I'll have you stuffed and mounted and put over my mantlepiece with a plaque:

"He came, I shot him."