I Dunno About Sand from the Sahara...

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited April 2014 in Commuting chat
.... but I think I inhaled half the fields around here today. Bloody wind was whipping so much dust across the road. I can still feel the grit between my teeth and my throat is rough as fork. I'm just trying not to think about the muck spreading they've been doing :shock: :roll:
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Same here today, came back from my ride with quite an agricultural taste in my mouth :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    arran77 wrote:
    Same here today, came back from my ride with quite an agricultural taste in my mouth :?
    I don't think we want to know about how that happened :)

No riding for me today but my car is covered in sandy coloured crap and I only washed the bleedin' thing last weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I don't think we want to know about how that happened :)

Yeah, those farmers daughters :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn