Where to watch Paris Roubaix in London?

Daithi
Daithi Posts: 184
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
Can anyone recommend somewhere to watch Paris Roubaix in West or Central London tomorrow, e.g. Pub or café? Got to be in town for a trade fair but would love to catch last hour or two of the race if I can.
Daithi, Cardiff

Comments

• crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    Look Mum No Hands, Old Street.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    How about this place?

http://www.lookmumnohands.com/
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    crispybug2 wrote:
    Look Mum No Hands, Old Street.

Beat me to it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    ...and the Rapha club in Soho:

http://pages.rapha.cc/clubs/london
  • Daithi
    Daithi Posts: 184
    Thanks guys, now to figure out how to steer the missus towards this? As an ex Islington Council worker I'm leaning towards Old St.
    Daithi, Cardiff
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    Go for Rapha and send her on a wander around Regent Street / Oxford Street just make sure you keep the credit card. It's what I did when last in the big city. The only problem is I suspect it will be packed as it isn't very big, it was fine for a mid week viewing of the Zeneca though. It's a bit poncey as you'd expect but great coffee.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586
    Pross wrote:
    Go for Rapha and send her on a wander around Regent Street / Oxford Street just make sure you keep the credit card. It's what I did when last in the big city. The only problem is I suspect it will be packed as it isn't very big, it was fine for a mid week viewing of the Zeneca though. It's a bit poncey as you'd expect but great coffee.

Have expanded it and can serve booze now.