Anyone into super cars fancy a morning out ?

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
We are having a Gumball3000 get-together tomorrow ahead of this years trip.
It is being held in London from 9am - 1pm tomorrow, sunday and will be attended by almost all of the main supercars, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti, Rolls Royce, McLaren and Zonda etc, and if any of you have kids who love these types of cars I can arrange for them to have their pics taken with the cars.
PM me if interested.
Living MY dream.

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,148
    VTech wrote:
    It is being held in London from 9am - 1pm tomorrow, sunday and will be attended by almost all of the main supercars, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti, Rolls Royce, McLaren and Zonda etc, and if any of you have kids who love these types of cars I can arrange for them to have their pics taken with the cars.
    PM me if interested.

London? On the same day as the marathon. Are you mad?! :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Pross wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    PM me if interested.

London? On the same day as the marathon. Are you mad?! :shock:

They're going to see how many runners they can mow down :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    Were flying in by helicopter so no queues.
    Living MY dream.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Vtech. Are you one of those rich Arab princes that pratts around Knightsbridge during spring and summer in a super car?
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • VTech
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Vtech. Are you one of those rich Arab princes that pratts around Knightsbridge during spring and summer in a super car?

No. I work on the cars those rich Arab Princes drive around Knightsbridge.
    Living MY dream.
  • mr_goo
    VTech wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

What work? Surely they are built by manufacturer and ready to drive. Servicing would be done by dealer.

I suppose it was one of your 'clients' that wrecked his Aventador the other day in London.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • VTech
    Mr Goo wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

What work? Surely they are built by manufacturer and ready to drive. Servicing would be done by dealer.

I suppose it was one of your 'clients' that wrecked his Aventador the other day in London.

Whatever work they require, I am just a skivvy who does as he is told.
    Yes it was, I had worked on this a few time.

dl0c.jpg
    00yr.jpg
    Living MY dream.
  • You guys looking for any management staff at the place you work? I'd consider leaving my day job to mess about with super cars!
  • mr_goo
    VTech wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

Would certainly like a skivvy job like yours.
    And Mr Aventador obviously is a complete tw4t, judging by the speed he was going. Arab Prince per chance?
  • VTech
    You guys looking for any management staff at the place you work? I'd consider leaving my day job to mess about with super cars!

At the moment we are actually in production. I sold my company in December but have started a new company in the same industry. I will be hiring staff to market and sell the new product in a few months. If your genuine feel free to ok me your email and I can keep you informed of the jobs as they come up.
    Living MY dream.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,148
    Mr Goo wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Mr Goo wrote:

Would certainly like a skivvy job like yours.
    And Mr Aventador obviously is a complete tw4t, judging by the speed he was going. Arab Prince per chance?

I think you'll find that's been done already and the majority felt he may have been going a bit fast for a Central London street but probably not speeding. It was 100% the other driver's fault.