TFI Fridayyyyy!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

4pm can't come fast enough. Work is dead at the moment, and the days have been dragging. Managed to fix an old Juno-60 synth yesterday, so that brought great entertainment in. Wish I could afford one of them!

Today, more mundane stuff, then home to Bury where an early(ish) night is due, as I'm up early to collect a large organ...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning you crafty butchers

Bit of outdoor fun this morning, then home. Curry tonight.

Nephews girlfriend, the one with the big b00bies is having her 21st birthday party on saturday night, i will enjoy the scenery!

Tarrar
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Bg13 - you know the rules

Morning

Knackered after less sleep than a night on the ale :( wife hasn't spoken to me yet after Stevo kidnapped me after work yesterday!

Today is work meh followed by pub yeah
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:

Morning

Knackered after less sleep than a night on the ale :( wife hasn't spoken to me yet after Stevo kidnapped me after work yesterday!

Today is work meh followed by pub yeah

Loving your work.

Morning slags,

Half day for me so only working til 5. Tonight will be spent deciding which bike to sell and sorting it out. Not enough room in the new batchelor pad for 3 bikes.

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Good Moaning fatties.

Today i have coffee, it's friday and im dreaming of the soon to be purchase!

in other news not alot.

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    matthew h wrote:
    +1
    matthew h wrote:
    Did he ask if that cloth smelt of chloroform? I thought you were the one with the fixie.

Morning all.
    Was quite happy until some twunt in an Audi tried to kill me. He lives near me and the private plate is quite distinctive. Sorely tempted but I suppose I should be the bigger man.
    It's Friday, weekend of not much planned. My parents are off to Italy for a month tomorrow so I need to go and visit them tonight. I think I'll take the off road route to unwind on the way home. Not proper off road, but a few muddy trails on the CX.
    I need to drink tea and then hope customers leave me alone. Unfortunately they're already pestering me.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all

BOOM! yes it's friday :D

rode ashton court last night, was ok for a quick spin. might take my lunch breaks there in the future. all was going well until I went over a jump on the super nova section, landed, fell off and thought "what the feck happened there?" looked at the bike and realised the rear wheel wasn't attached anymore! I must not have done the qr up tight enough :shock: :lol:

anyway, do I buy bacons again today as I treated my self yesterday?

laters
  • veronese68
    welshkev wrote:
    anyway, do I buy bacons again today as I treated my self yesterday?
    I'm disappointed you thought it necessary to ask. Fryday is bits of dead pig day, it's the law.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Well if all things go smoothly I'll be heading to N. Wales some time this afternoon.

that is all.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    edited April 2014
    TFI Friday indeed. I have a rare treat of having Sat, Sun and Monday off :) been working stupid hours over the last two weeks so days off are needed.
    Downside is I've done all my work and was going for an early finish but someone just called and now I have a meeting at 4pm :(

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Meh.
    Sitting trying to work out a training program for new recruits.
    Waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to boring for a friday and i have no 21yr old birthdays to look forward to.

Going to have a busy weekend but no riding :(

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    matthew h wrote:
    I don't remember forcing beer down your neck :) Remeber to give us a bit of notice next time and we can get 'Big V' out on the town.

Went on a for a curry after you bunch of lightweights bailed out, unfortunately it was hotter than expected and I forgot to put the bog roll in the fridge last night. That said, the ride in was very fast this morning, I'm putting it down to wind assistance.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    I don't remember forcing beer down your neck :) Remeber to give us a bit of notice next time and we can get 'Big V' out on the town.

will do!

Re: curry - couldn't have beer with it as driving at the other end & already had more than enough - ordering a soft drink would have just been plain wrong. Shame I missed it though
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work as usual.

Boss has returned in an ok mood but has promptly disappeared the last two days into meetings effectively leaving me still in charge.

TFIF is all I can say. Looking forward to next week being a four day week of clients whinging and potentially having Friday in the office just doing work without clients nagging me.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Customers... maybe if you ignore them they will go away...
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    That doesn't work! I tried it with you.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • veronese68
    edited April 2014
    If only.

eta: That's if only customers would go away when ignored. They seem to pester me more unfortunately.
  • welshkev
    just got tickets to go see get cape, wear cape, fly. £7.50, bargain :)
  • Thewaylander
    There is no getting rid of me!! I'm like a terrible stain on your favourite top always there to annoy!
  • welshkev
    There is no getting rid of me!! I'm like a terrible stain on your favourite top always there to annoy!

what did you stain her top with? :shock:
  • Thewaylander
    Snot i had a terrible cold...