If money was no object which two woman sandwich?

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited April 2014 in The cake stop
Inspired by Veronese68 wanting to be sandwiched between Kelly Brook and Rachel Reilly which two women would you like to be sandwiched between?

For me it would be Jennifer Love Hewitt and Rosie Jones :wink:

image.jpg

image.jpg
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Glad to see the world of estimating is keeping you busy and your mind on track.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    my wife and my mistress :D
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996
    Nicole Kidman + Kylie
  • Nicole Kidman + Kylie

And that''s the long and the short of it.
    I don't do Cold, Wet, Uphill or into the wind!!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    arran77 wrote:
    Inspired by Veronese68 wanting to be sandwiched between Kelly Brook and Rachel Reilly which two women would you like to be sandwiched between?
    I would like to point out that I'm not overly fussy and plenty of others would do at a pinch. So long as they haven't been to Aintree.
  • arran77
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Glad to see the world of estimating is keeping you busy and your mind on track.

I think the world of estimating is precisely why my mind wanders to such topics :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    Nicole Kidman + Kylie

You should be so lucky. :D
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • Two Carol Kirkwoods. To be nuzzled between those warm caring breasts and soothed by those warm dulcet tones......

wake me up when we get there
  • pipipi
    pipipi Posts: 332
    Hey hey!

I started the the sandwich interpretation. I just didn't realise that money no object didn't include a time machine.

So if have to go for baps that are fresh from the oven...

Holly Willoughby and Georgina Burnett
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    There's some shallow people on here

Beautiful women are fine but I'd rather have a couple of dirty and accommodating ladies with special skill sets :evil:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    Slowmart wrote:
    There's some shallow people on here

Beautiful women are fine but I'd rather have a couple of dirty and accommodating ladies with special skill sets :evil:

Go and check out the Aintree thread then :wink:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,150
    Nicole Scherzinger and Catherine Zeta Jones please.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Amanda Lamb and Mathnawi Mintee
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    arran77 wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Those two will do me fine but as long as I go first - there's no way I'm stirring Arran's porridge.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Those two will do me fine but as long as I go first - there's no way I'm stirring Arran's porridge.

Get to the back of the queue mister :P

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Get to the back of the queue mister :P

wouldn't that be 'behind' you :lol:
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    So many possibilities and some fine suggestions on here. Aintree/scousers are a no-no. The thought of that accent!!

Anyway - Alicia Silverstone/Liv Tyler in the Aerosmith video 'Crying' gives me food for thought and also my gf + 1 other of my choice would be fine. They would laugh at my best but I'd be laughing to :D
    M.Rushton
  • arran77
    mrushton wrote:
    So many possibilities and some fine suggestions on here. Aintree/scousers are a no-no. The thought of that accent!!

There's always a solution for dealing with the accents :wink:

seanoconn
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    soveryblue_bridget-regan_cs-photoshoot_101-3911kb-5169x3744.jpg

Lucy-Verasamy-Feet-283862.jpg&w=170&h=170&t=square&q=60&a=t
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    Dita Von Teese and Rhona Mitra (Lara Croft)
  • Surprised no-one has gone for " Mrs + her sister" :P
    Mrs BBGeek has no sisters, so no danger of me shouting out the wrong name.
    (Yes she has brothers, but that would be wrong)
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • arran77
    Surprised no-one has gone for " Mrs + her sister" :P

That's because I'm married to the hot one out of the two :wink:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    arran77 wrote:
    Surprised no-one has gone for " Mrs + her sister" :P

That's because I'm married to the hot one out of the two :wink:

she's stolen?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Jaclyn Smith (In her prime) and

The girl in my local Spar shop.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    Jaclyn Smith (In her prime)

I'd go for that in a 1970's vintage.
    The girl in my local Spar shop.

Pics please :wink:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    If we're going retro gang bang, can I have a 20 year old Liz Taylor and Princess Grace of Monaco?

That would be one hell of a posh sandwich, I think I would bring my annual bath forward a little for that one.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    If we're going retro gang bang, can I have a 20 year old Liz Taylor and Princess Grace of Monaco?

That would be one hell of a posh sandwich, I think I would bring my annual bath forward a little for that one.
    I would happily have an open sandwich with a "1 million years BC" Raquel Welch
  • arran77
    Princess Grace of Monaco?

That would have to be a retro gang bang otherwise that would be some seriously f*cked up sh*t you're into :shock:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    On reflection, I'm thinking:

Megan Fox
    ae0506ad5f57.jpg

and Tori Black
    tori-black-20110405114348837-3426845.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • smokey_bacon
    smokey_bacon Posts: 1,639
    Miranda Kerr & Kaley Cuoco for me.