Cateye Strada Slim?

KevChallis
KevChallis Posts: 646
edited April 2014 in Road buying advice
Anybody use one? Can they do mph?

I would like a gps device neutrally, but track all my rides on my pone, but that is in my back pocket all the time, so would like something fairly cheap to see current information on.
Kev
PlanetX Pro Carbon
Voodoo Bizango

Comments

• dave27
    dave27 Posts: 35
    Yes it does kph or mph.
  • spankwilder
    spankwilder Posts: 169
    Good computer is the strada. Another option is you can also get a topeak phone case and mount your phone on the stem? If your phone supports BLE 4.0 you can also hook it up to a speed cadence sensor that topeak do as well
  • KevChallis
    Good computer is the strada. Another option is you can also get a topeak phone case and mount your phone on the stem? If your phone supports BLE 4.0 you can also hook it up to a speed cadence sensor that topeak do as well

I've seen these, just don't know how much I want to put my phone on the stem/bars
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • snipsnap
    snipsnap Posts: 259
    I've got one of these in great condition but going unused due to recent garmin purchase.

Let me know if your after one and we could do a deal ;-)
  • KevChallis
    snipsnap wrote:
    I've got one of these in great condition but going unused due to recent garmin purchase.

I was looking at getting one free with a magazine subscription as I tend to buy it most months anyway haha
    Kev
    PlanetX Pro Carbon
    Voodoo Bizango
  • snipsnap
    snipsnap Posts: 259
    KevChallis wrote:
    snipsnap wrote:

I was looking at getting one free with a magazine subscription as I tend to buy it most months anyway haha

A far better deal!

They're a good unit and work well......