Tour of Flanders Route Sign - ronde van vlaanderen

2»

Comments

• gary blunt
    gary blunt Posts: 124
    Very interspersed in your one greasedscotsman is it for sale ?
  • xixang
    xixang Posts: 235
    if thats worth £35, I must be sat on a fortune. Much larger, deffo rarer due to age and defunct race....any offers :wink:

IMAG0024.jpg
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Can I get a gift receipt with it ?
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • bigpikle
    bigpikle Posts: 1,690
    that looks like a it will only work on the other side of the road - do you have a UK RHD version please?
    Your Past is Not Your Potential...
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    I'll take it. I have all the others and needed this one to complete the set.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Cmonlegs
    Cmonlegs Posts: 54
    Ok Rolf F, would you mind dropping me a pm? Cheers
  • Serious Cat
    Serious Cat Posts: 489
    OP can you enlighten us as to the best way to steal signposts from lamp posts as ive just suddenly got such a yearning to go nick one just like you did, and jeez I might even try to sell it onto some mug.
    This serious internet site..............I serious cat
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    The TDF comes within a few miles of my house this year, Shall I start a bidding war and I'll aquire a sign for the higest bidder?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Cmonlegs wrote:

Apols - I was just joking. I think this is as ludicrous as everyone else does on here. I don't really have all the other Ronde van Vlaanderen markers. :wink:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Serious Cat
    The TDF comes within a few miles of my house this year, Shall I start a bidding war and I'll aquire a sign for the higest bidder?

PLease can you get me a toilets sign as Ive got all the rest and just need this one, £50 sound okay ?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Rolf F wrote:
    Cmonlegs wrote:

Apols - I was just joking. I think this is as ludicrous as everyone else does on here. I don't really have all the other Ronde van Vlaanderen markers. :wink:

I'm surprised that you even needed to explain yourself :lol:

Maybe you'd have more luck flogging it over here :wink:

http://www.sabre-roads.org.uk/forum/
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Serious Cat
    I wonder will somebody on a board in Belgium be trying to flog a sign pointing to Slough to some mugs once this years tdf is over and he has stolen it from a lamp post.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    If you have the number board i managed to lose I'd like that back....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Please could we have a photo of the other side. Always a bit suspicious of condition if there's only a photo of one side.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I think to prove that it's actually genuine we need a photo of the OP holding the sign.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • TanukiRider
    TanukiRider Posts: 444
    shame its pointing up...... the Tour Down Under organisers are after some new signs...........
    Scott Addict R3
    Boardman CX 2014
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Do you have it in another colour? I don't think it would go with my curtains.
  • Serious Cat
    342099780.jpg

If the OP knows what is good for him.
  • dane476
    dane476 Posts: 180
    I have a few year old Paris roubaix sign it's multi purpose can be left, right or straight ahead, the year Stuart o'grady won, very rare item only a few thousand marking the route out bargain £50
  • yhpm
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    Does anyone know how I can buy a Chinese replica, I can't afford the op's price?
  • corona
    corona Posts: 116
    This is brilliant news, what do you reckon a Tour of Qatar one is worth ? I pick up a few dozen each year and use them for our local races. I think with a bit of commitment I could pick up a few hundred each year and retire early.