Lancaster mountain bike trails/routes

CSAP88
CSAP88 Posts: 14
edited April 2014 in MTB general
Hey! Anyone know of any mountain bike trails or routes in the lancaster area? Can't find much online..

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Have you checked the Routes, Rides and Holidays section?
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • mr joey
    mr joey Posts: 427
    We have a great route we do once in a while we have a great few sections in williamsons park then down the bw to halton along the lune to caton climb up to the windmills on the top of littledale then a great decent brings you out at the fenwick arms then back along the lune on and off road back towards home about 17 miles will give you a shout next time we go if you want bud
  • CSAP88
    CSAP88 Posts: 14
    Yeah cheers pal! Only just starting out and I'm pretty new to the lancaster area so need some ideas I'm from the Peak District and we have a good amount of well known routes just cant seem to find much around here.
  • mr joey
    mr joey Posts: 427
    No worries m8 but yeah your right not alot around here but count ourselves very lucky to have the lakes 30 mins away and scotland not too far and wales on the other side were doing a lakes ride on sat your more than welcome to join us if ya want my names joe btw
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    CSAP88 wrote:
    Hey! Anyone know of any mountain bike trails or routes in the lancaster area? Can't find much online..

Gisburn's not a million miles away.