The Most Rad to the Gnar Morning Thread. Sweet...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

For some reason, I've been awake since 3:45, though I think I fell asleep about 20 mins before my alarm went off. Needless to say, I think this will be a painful day.

Bog standard work day for me today, nothing special to report other than the boss is away.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    meh

body aches from a decent 28 mile ride around the peaks (ok, mole hills) of North Shropshire yesterday.

Today is work meh followed by a branch visit and then off to sunny Solihull for a night over and a few beers

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Yo dudes how's it hanging?
    Aah, bollox to that.
    Morning all, bit moist out there today so I thought I'd drive in. Then remembered the EPO was taking our daughter to the orthodontist and needed the car. Still at least it's warm and wet.
    Have fun.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Just like GT's-mum :wink:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Still at least it's warm and wet.

Morning 'tards.

Today will consist mainly of meh and tea, on the plus side no boss today so not all bad for a Monday :wink:

Anyway onwards to tea and mooching around here :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

much of the same here. raining and dull.

finish work early today though and I also take delivery of my new car - a nice shiney new skoda Octavia vrs :)

laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Shiny car Kev,

I have decided on my bike and size after my test rides this weekend, it was as i expected so this is a comfort that things really havent changed that much in the last couple of years. So end of the month a new steed will be had! to say im excited in my pants is an understatement!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning jizz smugglers,

Day off so naturally just left work. Told my team last night that I'm leaving and we decided on paintballing for my leaving do. I think that could hurt.

Today is house viewings and fifa. May get H'd later, just because I can.

Laters homos
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Howdie!
    Still alive..........just.
    Stupid work is making me work :(

Anywhoo see you mongs later!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Howdie!

eeew work don't do that!!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Just entered the world of reinforcement detailing joy of joys.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Howdie!

eeew work don't do that!!
    I feel dirty just typing it!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Hehe like the thread title :)

Afternoon Fekwits,

Too much work but I'm bored at the same time so I think I'll go home soon and shred some gnarly trails....as apparently I'm the right age to do that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin, window lickers

Work today was ace. It featured bountiful coffee, a conference call to States (which, thank f**k, went well) and some awesome titanium welding. I got p**s-wet through riding in, and got even wetter getting home, and I don't care.

I've got a chook roasting in the oven and a warm laptop. Sweeeeet.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Still in work.

Thinking about living in the office this week as management have decided to naff off on some jollies and leave me in charge for the rest of the week.

Before they did though they decided to transfer half a million £££ to someone instead of £50k, then leave me to sort out the aftermath.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • VWsurfbum
    MissCMC wrote:
    Before they did though they decided to transfer half a million £££ to someone instead of £50k, then leave me to sort out the aftermath.
    I'm sure we can help. :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Is this too late to get involved with the morning thread?

I is obvs too rad! Innit!

My work today involved golf and booze, tomorrow my work will be golf and booze, my week in fact will be golf and booze! A bit boring i know but it's cost nowt and i don't have to use holiday for it!!

Tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er