Bike Radar Bike Survey

MattC59
MattC59 Posts: 5,408
The survey pop up appears, but if you click on 'no thanks' it takes you to the survey anyway. The only way to get past it to the forum is to back up and try again, hoping that the pop up doesn't load this time.

Yet another example of the lack of thought which has gone into this sites design. Can you sort it please.

Serious question; are you winding the web site down ? There seems to be a lack of thought going into many aspects of the site, it comes across as "that'll do, it's not important anymore", especially as fixes have been promised for months.

iOS 7 on iPad.
Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    No surveys here, obviously my opinion isn't important :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    MattC59 wrote:
    The survey pop up appears, but if you click on 'no thanks' it takes you to the survey anyway. The only way to get past it to the forum is to back up and try again, hoping that the pop up doesn't load this time.

Yet another example of the lack of thought which has gone into this sites design. Can you sort it please.

Serious question; are you winding the web site down ? There seems to be a lack of thought going into many aspects of the site, it comes across as "that'll do, it's not important anymore", especially as fixes have been promised for months.

iOS 7 on iPad.

I have the same issue on my iPad. It's pretty annoying.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Me too - what a PITA this site is becoming! (They don't need a survey to know what people think about that)
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    I won £250 of Evans vouchers for filling out one of those surveys.