Garmin 800 - any deals knocking around?

thesledge
thesledge Posts: 46
edited April 2014 in Road buying advice
Having missed out on the scarcely believeable £209 price Amazon had the Garmin Edge £800 performance bundle up for in January, I decided last week that I'd cough up the extra £16 it was on offer from Amazon but get Wiggle to pricematch at £225,

Unfortunately in between submitting my pricematch request at 10pm on Monday, Amazon upped their price to £262, the same as Wiggle, by Tuesday morning. Boooo...

I've trawled t'interweb but can't find a bargain - does anyone know of any good deals out there or deals that may be coming up

Handtec's price isn't much lower and there aren't any discount codes for the major sites as far as I can see.

Any help or advice appreciated.
It's sad how Wile E. Coyote is remembered for his violence, and not for his brilliantly realistic paintings of tunnels.

Comments

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    The Amazon price fluctuates a lot:

http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Garmin-To ... B00424LN5G

You could just wait a bit and see if it goes back down.
  • thesledge
    Ta v gladly, that's very useful - a wait and see it is then!
    It's sad how Wile E. Coyote is remembered for his violence, and not for his brilliantly realistic paintings of tunnels.
  • cswitch
    cswitch Posts: 261
    Handtec has always been the cheapest IME
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Follow ScarletFire on Twitter - he seems to be on the case for flagging up the Amazon deals.
  • thesledge
    Flubit just came back with the offer of a 6% discount - down to £249.99.

Close but no cigar - the waiting game continues...
  • thesledge
    Got one!

Garmin Edge Performance Bundle with HRM and cadence, £229 delivered from CycleSurgery.

All it needs to do now is arrive and not get lost in the post!