Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited April 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

No need to be up early this morning, so obviously been up for an hour :evil:

So, might as well make the most of it and get ready for the 2nd to last assignment before freedom from study in October :)

Today hold the charms of a run, kids swimming and then off for a bit of rad MTB with urm......... a bunch of kids for a party :oops: Later is obviously the pub

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:

Today hold the charms of a run, kids swimming and then off for a bit of rad MTB with urm......... a bunch of kids for a party :oops: Later is obviously the pub

Lets hope they take it easy on you!

Morning twerkers

Only one bottle of wine shared last night means i feel fine, no idea why i am up this early though!

Today in no particular order will be foods, shopping, geeking, telly, a swift walk and some form of outdoor exercise,

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    Freaks the pair of you, what's wrong with staying in bed on a weekend? :) Just had a decent lie in by my standards. Eye test soon, followed by out to the shops to get stuff and maybe watch some footy later. Got 3 communts in this week so my legs are shot, no bikes this weekend.

For now, caffeine...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Freaks the pair of you, what's wrong with staying in bed on a weekend? :) Just had a decent lie in by my standards. Eye test soon, followed by out to the shops to get stuff and maybe watch some footy later. Got 3 communts in this week so my legs are shot, no bikes this weekend.

For now, caffeine...

A communter calling a couple of early risers freaks!

How very dare you!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

For now, caffeine...

A communter calling a couple of early risers freaks!

How very dare you!

It's like being called ghey by Elton John
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning gaylordfockers,

Plans to go in to work early were scuppered by too much wine last night.

I think I'll get over it.

Laters
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Fantastic nights sleep has been had, much needed! I've absolutely nothing planned for this morning, I considered washing my car, but it may rain, so what's the point?
    Football this afternoon, so I'll be going along to that, and then I think I may try and do something this evening... unless there's a decent film on the box.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning gaylordfockers,

Laters

I didn't think you liked a drink! :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    I'm not used to being insulted by ghey freaks :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    morning cunts.

hope all is well.

Im supposed to be driving up north to visit some family but a dislocated shoulder last weekend is playing up and i dont fancy driving any where. this means i will mostly be walking (a LOT!) and eating curry (a LOT!)

I am still sporting a bit of a hangover from a full day of drinking on thursday (thanks for paying your taxes by the way) and i am looking forward to hopefully having the first solid shit of the last 60 hours or so.

mind you, i havent had a shit you could pick up with an overhand grasp in about 10 years so im not crosing my fingers about that and strictly speaking, if you enjoy the feeling of a firm shit coming out of the back of you: you're only a couple of steps away from enjoying the feeling of a bloke pull his obvious out of your necessary.

think about it. I am right.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning gaylordfockers,

Laters

I didn't think you liked a drink! :D

That's because you're always pissed and forget everything!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    Evening all,
    Got up late because it's the weekend, and I'm not that kind of freak. Did a few odd jobs I had to do then stuck around long enough to be polite when sister in law was here. Then went out for a little ride with a mate complete with compulsory pub stop.
    Sheeps I think you've spent far too long thinking about what it feels like to have another mans obvious where it obviously doesn't belong.
    Matt and bg you know you are freaks so don't deny it. Besides the one communt Matt did this week took nearly as long as my whole week of communting. So he's a communting freak. :P
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Busy day doing researchy stuff on the farm with the sheep. Just popped home for a couple of hours to grab some food then it's back onto the farm later tonight. I've got 10 days with very little sleep lined up and even less bike time :(
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Busy day doing sheep

FTFY

Evenin' window lickers.

Great day out with Richie63 and Bails87, peddling our merry way around the Peaks starting from Mam Tor. Picked up a stray cyclist who was meant to be on another groups trip, but domestic happenings meant he arrived about 5 mins after they left. So, he joined us, instead.

Ironically, we bumped into this Other Group riding up Derwent Edge. We soon left 'em behind.

Only clocked up 31km, but was really feeling it towards the end! Still, not bad for the first proper mountain bike ride of the season.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    Clank wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Busy day doing sheep

FTFY

Evenin' window lickers.

Great day out with Richie63 and Bails87, peddling our merry way around the Peaks starting from Mam Tor. Picked up a stray cyclist who was meant to be on another groups trip, but domestic happenings meant he arrived about 5 mins after they left. So, he joined us, instead.

Ironically, we bumped into this Other Group riding up Derwent Edge. We soon left 'em behind.

Only clocked up 31km, but was really feeling it towards the end! Still, not bad for the first proper mountain bike ride of the season.

Onwards!

You need to keep all that talk of actual mountain biking quiet! This is the CC you know!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    bg13 wrote:
    You need to keep all that talk of actual mountain biking quiet! This is the CC you know!

I'm sure that rule only counts it you're not actually s**t at it!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.